Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 227th day of the year 1928. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,096 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,032 days or 30.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 22, 1960.
If a dog named Lovle - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lovle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lovle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Holger Juul Hansen
- 1941David Crosby
- 1942Lionel Morton
- 1945Wim Wenders
- 1949Bob Backlund
- 1955Gillian Taylforth
- 1968Adrian Lester
- 1983Mila Kunis
- 1994Kim Rodriguez
View the complete list of August 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1653Christopher Monck, 2nd Duke of Albemarle, English colonel and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Jamaica (d. 1688)
- 1946Bjørn Kruse, English-Norwegian saxophonist, composer, and painter
- 1955Gillian Taylforth, English actress
- 1959Frank Brickowski, American basketball player
- 1964Neal Anderson, American football player and coach
- 1968Medy van der Laan, Dutch politician
- 1980Aydın Toscalı, Turkish footballer
- 1980Estrella Morente, Spanish singer
- 1985Shea Weber, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Braian Rodríguez, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of August 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 29 BCOctavian holds the second of three consecutive triumphs in Rome to celebrate the victory over the Dalmatian tribes.
- 1720The Spanish military Villasur expedition is wiped out by Pawnee and Otoe warriors near present-day Columbus, Nebraska.
- 1848Oregon Territory is organized by act of Congress.
- 1900The Eight-Nation Alliance occupies Beijing, China, in a campaign to end the bloody Boxer Rebellion in China.
- 1933Loggers cause a forest fire in the Coast Range of Oregon, later known as the first forest fire of the Tillamook Burn. It is extinguished on September 5, after destroying 240,000 acre.
- 1945The Viet Minh launches August Revolution amid the political confusion and power vacuum engulfing Vietnam.
- 1959Founding and first official meeting of the American Football League.
- 1973The Pakistan Constitution of 1973 comes into effect.
- 1974The second Turkish invasion of Cyprus begins; 140,000 to 200,000 Greek Cypriots become refugees. Around 6,000 massacred, 1,619 missing.
- 2007The Kahtaniya bombings kills at least 796 people.
View the complete list of August 14 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takahiro Yamada, Joy Gruttmann, Larry B. Scott, Chas Chandler, Alicja Janosz, Louis Jouvet, Dean Cain, Dave Wakeling, Yancey Arias, Hayley Mills.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 14, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1902. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 14, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 227th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,096 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,032 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,121
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 22, 1960
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1902 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1956 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1993 – Tasuku Nagase, Japanese actor; December 16, 1964 – Paul Vogt, American actor; December 18, 1965 – Fawna MacLaren, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789