Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,091 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Francis Ford
- 1930Liz Fraser
- 1945Steve Martin
- 1957Alim Qasimov
- 1965Brannon Braga
- 1967Erik Gandini
- 1976Alex Albrecht
- 1980Estrella Morente
- 1987Sinem Kobal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1297Emperor Hanazono of Japan (d. 1348)
- 1865Guido Castelnuovo, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1952)
- 1910Willy Ronis, French photographer (d. 2009)
- 1924Georges Prêtre, French conductor
- 1941Connie Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1945Steve Martin, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Mark Collins, English guitarist and songwriter (The Charlatans and The Waltones)
- 1968Adrian Lester, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1984Nicolette van Dam, Dutch actress
- 1993Cassi Thomson, Australian-American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183Taira no Munemori and the Taira clan take the young Emperor Antoku and the three sacred treasures and flee to western Japan to escape pursuit by the Minamoto clan (traditional Japanese date: Twenty-fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Second Year of Juei).
- 1370Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor, grants city privileges to Carlsbad which is subsequently named after him.
- 1842American Indian Wars: Second Seminole War ends, with the Seminoles forced from Florida to Oklahoma.
- 1893France becomes the first country to introduce motor vehicle registration.
- 1921Tannu Uriankhai, later Tuvan People’s Republic is established as a completely independent country (which is supported by Soviet Russia).
- 1935Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- 1941World War II: Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt sign the Atlantic Charter of war stating postwar aims.
- 1975The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the longest-running release in film history, opens in London.
- 1994Ilich Ramírez Sánchez, also known as “Carlos the Jackal”, is captured.
- 2006Chencholai bombing: Sixty-one Sri Lankan Tamils are killed in a Sri Lankan Air force bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mimi Kok, PewDiePie, Sammy Davis, Sr., Phyllis Haver, Chris Carmack, Tian Liang, Flora Purim, Anthony Daniels, Francis Cabrel, Emilio Fernández.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 14, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1953 – Arto Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer (DNA, The Golden Palominos, The Lounge Lizards, and Ambitious Lovers); February 28, 1972 – Ville Haapasalo, Finnish actor and screenwriter; December 17, 1926 – Stephen Lewis, English actor, comedian, director, screenwriter, and playwright (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133