Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 226th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,549 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 628 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Wim Wenders
- 1952Alex van Warmerdam
- 1963Emmanuelle Béart
- 1967Erik Gandini
- 1972Jay Manuel
- 1972Yoo Jae-suk
- 1973Daisuke Ishiwatari
- 1983Mila Kunis
- 1988Shahd Barmada
- 1990Jaydee Bixby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1851Doc Holliday, American dentist and poker player (d. 1887)
- 1889Otto Tief, Estonian lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Estoria (d. 1976)
- 1892Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji, English pianist, composer, and critic (d. 1988)
- 1896Albert Ball, English fighter pilot (d. 1917)
- 1908Manos Katrakis, Greek actor (d. 1984)
- 1922Leslie Marr, English race car driver
- 1946Larry Graham, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Sly and the Family Stone and Graham Central Station)
- 1949Morten Olsen, Danish footballer and manager
- 1968Catherine Bell, English-American actress and producer
- 1984Robin Söderling, Swedish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1370Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor, grants city privileges to Carlsbad which is subsequently named after him.
- 1885Japan’s first patent is issued to the inventor of a rust-proof paint.
- 1900The Eight-Nation Alliance occupies Beijing, China, in a campaign to end the bloody Boxer Rebellion in China.
- 1933Loggers cause a forest fire in the Coast Range of Oregon, later known as the first forest fire of the Tillamook Burn. It is extinguished on September 5, after destroying 240,000 acre.
- 1971Bahrain declares independence as the State of Bahrain.
- 1973The Pakistan Constitution of 1973 comes into effect.
- 1974The second Turkish invasion of Cyprus begins; 140,000 to 200,000 Greek Cypriots become refugees. Around 6,000 massacred, 1,619 missing.
- 1975The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the longest-running release in film history, opens in London.
- 1987All the children held at Kia Lama, a rural property on Lake Eildon, Australia, run by the Santiniketan Park Association, are released after a police raid.
- 2010The first-ever Youth Olympic Games are held in Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slug, Stella Damasus-Aboderin, James Carr, Beth Hart, America Ferrera, Colin Morgan, Marie Dressler, Godfrey, Fons Rademakers, Gongchan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 14, 1966.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1942 – Amitabh Bachchan, Indian actor, singer, and producer; October 31, 1952 – Joe West, American baseball umpire and actor; December 3, 1966 – Monic Hendrickx, Dutch actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925