Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 226th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,876 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tysina - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tysina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tysina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Francis Ford
- 1945Steve Martin
- 1951Peter Blegvad
- 1952Alex van Warmerdam
- 1956Jackée Harry
- 1963Emmanuelle Béart
- 1976Steve Braun
- 1978Kate Ritchie
- 1983Lamorne Morris
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1924Holger Juul Hansen, Danish actor (d. 2013)
- 1924Rangjung Rigpe Dorje, 16th Karmapa, Tibetan spiritual leader (d. 1981)
- 1941David Crosby, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and CPR)
- 1947Jiro Taniguchi, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1951Norbert Hofmann, German footballer and manager
- 1952Alex van Warmerdam, Dutch actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1954Christian Gross, Swiss footballer and coach
- 1957Gino Hernandez, American wrestler (d. 1986)
- 1960Stet Howland, American drummer and songwriter (Blackfoot, Impellitteri, and W.A.S.P.)
- 1981Matthew Etherington, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1040King Duncan I is killed in battle against his first cousin and rival Macbeth. The latter succeeds him as King of Scotland.
- 1848Oregon Territory is organized by act of Congress.
- 1885Japan’s first patent is issued to the inventor of a rust-proof paint.
- 1935Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- 1945Japan accepts the Allied terms of surrender in World War II and the Emperor records the Imperial Rescript on Surrender (August 15 in Japan Standard Time).
- 1947Pakistan gains Independence from the British Empire and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1959Founding and first official meeting of the American Football League.
- 2005Helios Airways Flight 522, en route from Larnaca, Cyprus to Prague, Czech Republic via Athens, crashes in the hills near Grammatiko, Greece, killing 121 passengers and crew.
- 2010The first-ever Youth Olympic Games are held in Singapore.
- 2015The US Embassy in Havana, Cuba re-opens after 54 years of being closed when Cuba–United States relations were broken off.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maureen Stapleton, Stephen Christian, Bob Bennett, Piotr Wiwczarek, Shanna Moakler, Barney Clark, Evanna Lynch, Rob Dukes, Nicki Aycox, Faizon Love.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 14, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1935 – John Inman, English actor and singer (d. 2007); October 12, 1955 – Joe Raiola, American comedian, journalist, and producer; February 22, 1951 – Ellen Greene, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208