Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 226th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,174 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,725 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 22, 2003.
If a dog named Ruka - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ruka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Susan Saint James
- 1951Carl Lumbly
- 1951Peter Blegvad
- 1957Alim Qasimov
- 1961Susan Olsen
- 1966Halle Berry
- 1968Catherine Bell
- 1971Raoul Bova
- 1974Christopher Gorham
- 1976Steve Braun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1887Marija Leiko, Latvian actress (d. 1937)
- 1893Francis Dvornik, Czech priest and academic (d. 1975)
- 1928Lina Wertmüller, Italian director and screenwriter
- 1935John Brodie, American football player and golfer
- 1956Andy King, English footballer and manager (d. 2015)
- 1959Frank Brickowski, American basketball player
- 1974Ana Matronic, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters)
- 1978Greg Rawlinson, South African-New Zealand rugby player
- 1984Nick Grimshaw, English radio and television host
- 1992Sarah Correa, Brazilian swimmer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720The Spanish military Villasur expedition is wiped out by Pawnee and Otoe warriors near present-day Columbus, Nebraska.
- 1816The United Kingdom formally annexed the Tristan da Cunha archipelago, administering them from the Cape Colony in South Africa.
- 1880Construction of Cologne Cathedral, the most famous landmark in Cologne, Germany, is completed.
- 1901The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.
- 1945Japan accepts the Allied terms of surrender in World War II and the Emperor records the Imperial Rescript on Surrender (August 15 in Japan Standard Time).
- 1947Pakistan gains Independence from the British Empire and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1962Two gunmen hijacked a mail truck in Plymouth, Massachusetts, and made off with $1.5 million.
- 1967UK Marine Broadcasting Offences Act declares participation in offshore pirate radio illegal.
- 1973The Pakistan Constitution of 1973 comes into effect.
- 2015The US Embassy in Havana, Cuba re-opens after 54 years of being closed when Cuba–United States relations were broken off.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Talulah Riley, Bindi Irwin, Genevieve Morton, Glen Phillips, John P. Hammond, Hal Smith, Kyla Pratt, David Nail, Telangana Shakuntala, Choi Min-sik.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 14, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1929 – Jesse McReynolds, American singer and mandolin player (Jim & Jesse); January 8, 1983 – Felipe Colombo, Mexican-Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; February 21, 1981 – Jun Kaname, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,338