Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 226th day of the year 1973. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,505 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,502 days or 15.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 22, 2005.
If a dog named Hector - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hector will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hector will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Hector Crawford
- 1942Willie Dunn
- 1947Maddy Prior
- 1951Carl Lumbly
- 1960Sarah Brightman
- 1967Erik Gandini
- 1971Raoul Bova
- 1972Jay Manuel
- 1983Lamorne Morris
View the complete list of August 14 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1777Hans Christian Ørsted, Danish physicist and chemist (d. 1851)
- 1912Frank Oppenheimer, American physicist and academic (d. 1985)
- 1950Gary Larson, American cartoonist
- 1960Fred Roberts, American basketball player and educator
- 1962Lady Bunny, American drag queen performer
- 1964Neal Anderson, American football player and coach
- 1967Erik Gandini, Italian-Swedish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Darren Clarke, Northern Irish golfer
- 1972Tamer El Said, Egyptian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1992Sarah Correa, Brazilian swimmer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of August 14 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1370Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor, grants city privileges to Carlsbad which is subsequently named after him.
- 1816The United Kingdom formally annexed the Tristan da Cunha archipelago, administering them from the Cape Colony in South Africa.
- 1885Japan’s first patent is issued to the inventor of a rust-proof paint.
- 1916Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary, joining the Entente in World War I.
- 1935Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- 1947Pakistan gains Independence from the British Empire and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1959Founding and first official meeting of the American Football League.
- 1996Greek Cypriot refugee Solomos Solomou is murdered by Turkish forces while trying to climb a flagpole in order to remove a Turkish flag from its mast in the United Nations Buffer Zone in Cyprus.
- 2007The Kahtaniya bombings kills at least 796 people.
- 2010The first-ever Youth Olympic Games are held in Singapore.
View the complete list of August 14 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frunzik Mkrtchyan, Quincy Jones, Jasmin Wagner, Hitomi Yaida, Dermot Mulroney, Maria von Trapp, Terry Bradshaw, Imogen Thomas, Joseph Mazzello, John Berry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 14, 1973.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th August 1973 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1991. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Touch Me in the Morning by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 14th August 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 14, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 226th day of 1973
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,505 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,502 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 559
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 22, 2005
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1976 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1991 (-116)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Touch Me in the Morning by Diana Ross (August 18, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1946 – Dawn Steel, American film producer (d. 1997); September 27, 1936 – Gordon Honeycombe, English actor, playwright, and author (d. 2015); November 17, 1944 – Danny DeVito, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,823