Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 228th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,658 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Satisha - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Satisha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Satisha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Estelle Brody
- 1912Amir Khan
- 1943María Rojo
- 1948Patsy Gallant
- 1965Rob Thomas
- 1969Cris Judd
- 1973Amitabh Bhattacharjee
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1982Tsuyoshi Hayashi
- 1985Leah Hackett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1575Bartol Kašić, Croatian linguist and lexicographer (d. 1650)
- 1865Mikao Usui, Japanese spiritual leader, founded Reiki (d. 1926)
- 1892Louis de Broglie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1987)
- 1931Paul McDowell, English actor and screenwriter
- 1944R. A. W. Rhodes, English political scientist and academic
- 1950Anne, Princess Royal of the United Kingdom
- 1951Ann Biderman, American screenwriter and producer
- 1957Željko Ivanek, Slovenian-American actor
- 1977Nicole Paggi, American actress
- 1978Stavros Tziortziopoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1185The cave city of Vardzia is consecrated by Queen Tamar of Georgia.
- 1843The Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace in Honolulu, Hawaii is dedicated. Now the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Honolulu, it is the oldest Roman Catholic cathedral in continuous use in the United States.
- 1914A male servant of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright sets fire to the living quarters of the latter’s Wisconsin home, Taliesin, murders seven people and burns the living quarters to the ground.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, so-called Miracle at the Vistula.
- 1942World War II: Operation Pedestal: The SS Ohio reaches the island of Malta barely afloat carrying vital fuel supplies for the island’s defenses.
- 1952A flash flood drenches the town of Lynmouth, England, killing 34 people.
- 1971Bahrain gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1975Takeo Miki makes the first official pilgrimage to Yasukuni Shrine by an incumbent prime minister on the anniversary of the end of World War II.
- 1995In South Carolina, Shannon Faulkner becomes the first female cadet matriculated at The Citadel (she drops out less than a week later).
- 2007An 8.0-magnitude earthquake off the Pacific coast devastates Ica and various regions of Peru killing 514 and injuring 1,090.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sergio Pizzorno, Robby Maria, Amanda Holden, May Whitty, Blake Bashoff, Gilda Radner, Bill Robinson, Dominique Pinon, Desmond Llewelyn, Tony Dow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1922 – Anatoli Papanov, Russian actor (d. 1987); May 14, 1952 – David Byrne, Scottish-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Talking Heads); March 2, 1930 – John Cullum, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177