Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 228th day of the year 1912. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,902 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,967 days or 35.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,317 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 1944.
If a dog named Taters - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taters will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Taters will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Rose Marie
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1946Tony Robinson
- 1951Ann Biderman
- 1957Željko Ivanek
- 1966Shirley Kwan
- 1968Debra Messing
- 1970Anthony Anderson
- 1973Amitabh Bhattacharjee
- 1989Kristina Karjalainen
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1385Richard de Vere, 11th Earl of Oxford, English commander (d. 1417)
- 1917Óscar Romero, Salvadoran archbishop (d. 1980)
- 1922Sabino Barinaga, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1988)
- 1926Sami Michael, Iraqi-Israeli author and playwright
- 1944Dimitris Sioufas, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Health
- 1949Richard Deacon, Welsh sculptor and academic
- 1957Željko Ivanek, Slovenian-American actor
- 1975Kara Wolters, American basketball player
- 1988Oussama Assaidi, Moroccan footballer
- 1989Belinda Peregrín, Spanish-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Arab–Byzantine wars: Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik begins the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople, which will last for nearly a year.
- 747Carloman, mayor of the palace of Austrasia, renounces his position as majordomo and retires to a monastery near Rome. His brother Pepin the Short becomes the sole ruler (de facto) of the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1040King Duncan I is killed in battle against his first cousin and rival Macbeth. The latter succeeds him as King of Scotland.
- 1248The foundation stone of Cologne Cathedral, built to house the relics of the Three Wise Men, is laid. (Construction is eventually completed in 1880.)
- 1430Francesco Sforza, lord of Milan, conquers Lucca.
- 1517Seven Portuguese armed vessels led by Fernão Pires de Andrade meet Chinese officials at the Pearl River estuary.
- 1534Ignatius of Loyola and six classmates take initial vows, leading to the creation of the Society of Jesus in September 1540.
- 1952A flash flood drenches the town of Lynmouth, England, killing 34 people.
- 1977The Big Ear, a radio telescope operated by Ohio State University as part of the SETI project, receives a radio signal from deep space; the event is named the “Wow! signal” from the notation made by a volunteer on the project.
- 1998Omagh bombing in Northern Ireland, the worst terrorist incident of The Troubles.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keito Okamoto, Dennis Frederiksen, Rowan Atkinson, Michael Crawford, Anke Engelke, Vendela Kirsebom, David Krumholtz, Shawn Stockman, Lola Falana, Dave Hill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 1912.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 1912 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1916. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 27, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 228th day of 1912
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,902 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,967 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,317
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 1944
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1916 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 27, 1932 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1959 – Kevin Nash, American wrestler and actor; September 27, 1982 – Anna Camp, American actress and singer; April 19, 1951 – Barry Brown, American actor and playwright (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,749