Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1923 was a Wednesday and it was the 227th day of the year 1923. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,628 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,876 days or 32.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 1955.
If a dog named Beadie - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beadie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beadie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wendy Hiller
- 1921August Kowalczyk
- 1925Mike Connors
- 1951Ann Biderman
- 1957Željko Ivanek
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1970Maddie Corman
- 1974Natasha Henstridge
- 1986Samantha Crain
- 1990Aglaja Brix
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1844Thomas-Alfred Bernier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1905Emile St. Godard, Canadian dog sled racer (d. 1948)
- 1927Oliver Popplewell, English cricketer and judge
- 1938Stephen Breyer, American lawyer and judge
- 1947Rakhee Gulzar, Indian actress
- 1963Lady Miss Kier, American singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer (Deee-Lite)
- 1969Kevin Cheng, American-Hong Kong singer and actor
- 1976Boudewijn Zenden, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1995Chief Keef, American rapper and producer
- 1995Yui Ogura, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YEAFQCICDP? Check your answers here: Word scramble YEAFQCICDP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Carloman, mayor of the palace of Austrasia, renounces his position as majordomo and retires to a monastery near Rome. His brother Pepin the Short becomes the sole ruler (de facto) of the Frankish Kingdom.
- 927The Saracens conquer and destroy Taranto.
- 1018Byzantine general Eustathios Daphnomeles blinds and captures Ibatzes of Bulgaria by a ruse, thereby ending Bulgarian resistance against Emperor Basil II’s conquest of Bulgaria.
- 1261Michael VIII Palaiologos is crowned Byzantine emperor in Constantinople.
- 1599Nine Years’ War: Battle of Curlew Pass – Irish forces led by Hugh Roe O'Donnell successfully ambush English forces, led by Sir Conyers Clifford, sent to relieve Collooney Castle.
- 1812War of 1812: The Battle of Fort Dearborn is fought between United States troops and Potawatomi at what is now Chicago.
- 1944World War II: Operation Dragoon: Allied forces land in southern France.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
- 2015North Korea moves its clock back half an hour to introduce Pyongyang Time, 8.5 hours ahead of UTC.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Concha Piquer, Mike Oldfield, Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, Dickie Moore, Bruce Beresford, Kim Alexis, Master P, Constance Zimmer, Dagmara Domińczyk, Cheryl Fergison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 1923.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 1923 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 29, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 227th day of 1923
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 167 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,628 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,876 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,207
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 1955
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: February 29, 1932 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VIII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1945 – Lloyd Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded Troma Entertainment; September 6, 1988 – Ray Fujita, French-Japanese actor and singer (Dustz); December 25, 1907 – Mike Mazurki, Ukrainian-American wrestler and actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960