Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 228th day of the year 1924. It was the 33rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,228 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,743 days or 32.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 1956.
If a dog named Brock - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brock will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brock will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wendy Hiller
- 1924Werner Abrolat
- 1931Paul McDowell
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1966Shirley Kwan
- 1970Anthony Anderson
- 1982Tsuyoshi Hayashi
- 1985Cogie Domingo
- 1988Zaira Nara
- 1994Alice Englert
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1385Richard de Vere, 11th Earl of Oxford, English commander (d. 1417)
- 1857Albert Ballin, German businessman (d. 1918)
- 1898Jan Brzechwa, Polish author and poet (d. 1966)
- 1905Emile St. Godard, Canadian dog sled racer (d. 1948)
- 1917Óscar Romero, Salvadoran archbishop (d. 1980)
- 1925Mike Connors, American actor and producer
- 1926Julius Katchen, American pianist and composer (d. 1969)
- 1926Kenneth Newman, English police officer
- 1956Robert Syms, English businessman and politician
- 1974Gry Bay, Danish actress and singer
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IATQUTMHOKSU? Check your answers here: Unscramble words IATQUTMHOKSU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636Arab–Byzantine wars: The Battle of Yarmouk between Byzantine Empire and Rashidun Caliphate begins.
- 982Holy Roman Emperor Otto II is defeated by the Saracens in the Battle of Capo Colonna, in Calabria
- 1038King Stephen I, the first king of Hungary, dies; his nephew, Peter Orseolo, succeeds him.
- 1248The foundation stone of Cologne Cathedral, built to house the relics of the Three Wise Men, is laid. (Construction is eventually completed in 1880.)
- 1519Panama City, Panama, is founded.
- 1540Arequipa, Peru, is founded.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1954Alfredo Stroessner begins his dictatorship in Paraguay.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
- 1977The Big Ear, a radio telescope operated by Ohio State University as part of the SETI project, receives a radio signal from deep space; the event is named the “Wow! signal” from the notation made by a volunteer on the project.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Gardner, Petru Popescu, Ralph Waite, Julie Goodyear, Lorena Ayala, Justin Henry, Mitchell Burgzorg, Damian McGinty, Paola Rey, Tarkan Gözübüyük.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 1924.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 1924 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 5, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1919. Your score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 228th day of 1924
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 33rd Friday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,228 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,743 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,192
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 1956
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 5, 1911 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1919 (-100)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VIII.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1940 – Dennis Cole, American actor (d. 2009); May 16, 1966 – Celia Ireland, Australian actress; October 12, 1969 – Martie Maguire, American singer-songwriter, violinist, and producer (Dixie Chicks and Court Yard Hounds).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907