Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 228th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,226 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Werner Abrolat
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1943María Rojo
- 1951Bobby Caldwell
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1966Shirley Kwan
- 1969Cris Judd
- 1973Amitabh Bhattacharjee
- 1986Maria Fowler
- 1994Alice Englert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1879Ethel Barrymore, American actress (d. 1959)
- 1881Alfred Wagenknecht, German-American activist and politician (d. 1956)
- 1890Jacques Ibert, French composer and educator (d. 1962)
- 1912Wendy Hiller, English actress (d. 2003)
- 1935Lionel Taylor, American football player and coach
- 1938Pran Kumar Sharma, Indian cartoonist (d. 2014)
- 1944Linda Ellerbee, American journalist and author
- 1953Carol Thatcher, English journalist and author
- 1965Rob Thomas, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1970Maddie Corman, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 927The Saracens conquer and destroy Taranto.
- 1430Francesco Sforza, lord of Milan, conquers Lucca.
- 1537Asunción, Paraguay, is founded.
- 1824The Marquis de Lafayette, the last surviving French general of the American Revolutionary War, arrives in New York and begins a tour of 24 states.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1963Execution of Henry John Burnett, the last man to be hanged in Scotland.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
- 1971Bahrain gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1973Vietnam War: The United States bombing of Cambodia ends.
- 1974Yuk Young-soo, First Lady of South Korea, is killed during an apparent assassination attempt upon President, Park Chung-hee.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Head, Du Juan, Catherine Disher, Rica Fukami, Ryann Donnelly, Frank Welker, Jonny Craig, Simcha Jacobovici, J. Michael Hagopian, Erich von Stroheim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 15, 1956.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1978 – Kei Horie, Japanese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 12, 1947 – Dan Lauria, American actor; December 6, 1962 – Janine Turner, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 817