Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 228th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,565 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 764 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Figaro - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Figaro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Figaro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Tony Robinson
- 1969Christian Mixon
- 1970Maddie Corman
- 1981Song Ji-hyo
- 1982Heather Carolin
- 1984Zack Lee
- 1986Maria Fowler
- 1986Samantha Crain
- 1989Joe Jonas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1896Paul Outerbridge, American photographer and educator (d. 1958)
- 1922Sabino Barinaga, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1988)
- 1924Phyllis Schlafly, American lawyer and activist
- 1934Bobby Byrd, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Famous Flames) (d. 2007)
- 1935Régine Deforges, French author, playwright, and director (d. 2014)
- 1951John Childs, English cricketer
- 1958Victor Shenderovich, Russian journalist and radio host
- 1965Rob Thomas, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1973Amitabh Bhattacharjee, Indian actor
- 1984Zack Lee, Indonesian actor and boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Carloman, mayor of the palace of Austrasia, renounces his position as majordomo and retires to a monastery near Rome. His brother Pepin the Short becomes the sole ruler (de facto) of the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1038King Stephen I, the first king of Hungary, dies; his nephew, Peter Orseolo, succeeds him.
- 1185The cave city of Vardzia is consecrated by Queen Tamar of Georgia.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Battle of Liegnitz – Frederick the Great’s victory over the Austrians under Ernst Gideon von Laudon.
- 1893Ibadan area becomes a British Protectorate after a treaty signed by Fijabi, the Baale of Ibadan with the British acting Governor of Lagos, George C. Denton.
- 1915A story in New York World newspaper reveals that the Imperial German government had purchased excess phenol from Thomas Edison that could be used to make explosives for the war effort and diverted it to Bayer for aspirin production.
- 1939The Wizard of Oz premieres at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, California.
- 1962James Joseph Dresnok defects to North Korea after running across the Korean Demilitarized Zone. Dresnok still resides in the capital, Pyongyang.
- 1970Patricia Palinkas becomes the first woman to play professionally in an American football game.
- 2013The Smithsonian announces the discovery of the olinguito, the first new carnivoran species found in the Americas in 35 years.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David A. Stewart, Zayn Malik, Severina Vučković, D. W. Griffith, Tim Kinsella, Jonathan Slinger, Alejandro Millán, Janez Lapajne, Eazy-E, Pantelis Voulgaris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 15, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1960 – Alan McGee, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Biff Bang Pow!); July 15, 1914 – Howard Vernon, Swiss-French actor (d. 1996); May 6, 1987 – Meek Mill, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188