Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1956 was a Wednesday and it was the 228th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,347 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Estelle Brody
- 1925Bill Pinkney
- 1951Ann Biderman
- 1969Bernard Fanning
- 1977Nicole Paggi
- 1982Tsuyoshi Hayashi
- 1983Yōko Honda
- 1984Zack Lee
- 1985Andrea Lewis
- 1986Samantha Crain
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1885Edna Ferber, American author and playwright (d. 1968)
- 1928Carl Joachim Classen, German scholar and academic (d. 2013)
- 1933Michael Rutter, Lebanese-English psychiatrist and academic
- 1947Rakhee Gulzar, Indian actress
- 1949Mark B. Rosenberg, American political scientist and academic
- 1949Richard Deacon, Welsh sculptor and academic
- 1951John Childs, English cricketer
- 1961Gary Kubiak, American football player and coach
- 1962Vilja Savisaar-Toomast, Estonian lawyer and politician
- 1967Tony Hand, Scottish ice hockey player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1040King Duncan I is killed in battle against his first cousin and rival Macbeth. The latter succeeds him as King of Scotland.
- 1057King Macbeth is killed at the Battle of Lumphanan by the forces of Máel Coluim mac Donnchada.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Battle of Liegnitz – Frederick the Great’s victory over the Austrians under Ernst Gideon von Laudon.
- 1907Ordination in Constantinople of Fr. Raphael Morgan, the first African-American Orthodox priest, “Priest-Apostolic” to America and the West Indies.
- 1947India gains Independence from British rule after near 190 years of Crown rule and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1961Border guard Conrad Schumann flees from East Germany while on duty guarding the construction of the Berlin Wall.
- 1969the Woodstock Music & Art Fair opens in upstate New York, featuring some of the top rock musicians of the era.
- 1998Omagh bombing in Northern Ireland, the worst terrorist incident of The Troubles.
- 2013The Smithsonian announces the discovery of the olinguito, the first new carnivoran species found in the Americas in 35 years.
- 2015North Korea moves its clock back half an hour to introduce Pyongyang Time, 8.5 hours ahead of UTC.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Crew, Giovonnie Samuels, Oritsé Williams, Brian Posehn, Robert Buckley, Peter Tomarken, Mara Corday, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Thea Gill, Sherri Stoner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 15, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1989 – Caleb Landry Jones, American actor; August 15, 1990 – Jennifer Lawrence, American actress; February 19, 1986 – Jayde Nicole, Canadian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,104