Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 227th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jabu - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jabu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jabu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Huntz Hall
- 1924Werner Abrolat
- 1925Münir Özkul
- 1948Patsy Gallant
- 1968Debra Messing
- 1969Cris Judd
- 1970Ben Silverman
- 1973Amitabh Bhattacharjee
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1986Samantha Crain
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1769Napoleon, French general and emperor (d. 1821)
- 1882Gisela Richter, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1972)
- 1896Gerty Cori, Czech-American biochemist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957)
- 1902Jan Campert, Dutch journalist and critic (d. 1943)
- 1912Amir Khan, Indian singer (d. 1974)
- 1938Pran Kumar Sharma, Indian cartoonist (d. 2014)
- 1951Bobby Caldwell, American singer-songwriter
- 1958Simon Baron-Cohen, English-Canadian psychiatrist and author
- 1963Lady Miss Kier, American singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer (Deee-Lite)
- 1985Andrea Lewis, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1070The Pavian-born Benedictine Lanfranc is appointed as the new Archbishop of Canterbury in England.
- 1261Michael VIII Palaiologos is crowned Byzantine emperor in Constantinople.
- 1519Panama City, Panama, is founded.
- 1599Nine Years’ War: Battle of Curlew Pass – Irish forces led by Hugh Roe O'Donnell successfully ambush English forces, led by Sir Conyers Clifford, sent to relieve Collooney Castle.
- 1695French forces end the bombardment of Brussels, leaving a third of the buildings in the city in ruins.
- 1914World War I: Beginning of the Battle of Cer, the first Allied victory of World War I.
- 1947India gains Independence from British rule after near 190 years of Crown rule and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1971President Richard Nixon completes the break from the gold standard by ending convertibility of the United States dollar into gold by foreign investors.
- 1973Vietnam War: The United States bombing of Cambodia ends.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Cooper, Arlene Martel, Saori Yuki, Carter Cornelius, David Desrosiers, Lynn Redgrave, Bud Abbott, Megan Burns, Bill Todman, Okan Bayülgen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 15, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1961 – Karl Seglem, Norwegian saxophonist and record producer (Isglem); September 4, 1972 – Françoise Yip, Canadian actress; May 8, 1972 – Darren Hayes, Australian singer-songwriter (Savage Garden).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197