Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,615 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Ethel Barrymore
- 1900Estelle Brody
- 1912Wendy Hiller
- 1972Chris Morrissey
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1983Yōko Honda
- 1989Carlos Pena, Jr.
- 1990Jennifer Lawrence
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1876Stylianos Gonatas, Greek colonel and politician, 111th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1966)
- 1879Ethel Barrymore, American actress (d. 1959)
- 1882Gisela Richter, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1972)
- 1912Amir Khan, Indian singer (d. 1974)
- 1930Ageeda Paavel, Estonian activist
- 1939Bill Wratten, English air marshal
- 1963Simon Hart, Welsh soldier and politician
- 1965Mark Labbett, English television personality
- 1970Maddie Corman, American actress
- 1973Atom Willard, American drummer (The Offspring, Rocket from the Crypt, Danko Jones, and The Special Goodness)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1057King Macbeth is killed at the Battle of Lumphanan by the forces of Máel Coluim mac Donnchada.
- 1261Michael VIII Palaiologos is crowned Byzantine emperor in Constantinople.
- 1511Afonso de Albuquerque of Portugal conquers Malacca, the capital of the Malacca Sultanate.
- 1549Jesuit priest Francis Xavier comes ashore at Kagoshima (Traditional Japanese date: July 22, 1549).
- 1695French forces end the bombardment of Brussels, leaving a third of the buildings in the city in ruins.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1963Execution of Henry John Burnett, the last man to be hanged in Scotland.
- 1971President Richard Nixon completes the break from the gold standard by ending convertibility of the United States dollar into gold by foreign investors.
- 2005Israel’s unilateral disengagement plan to evict all Israelis from the Gaza Strip and from four settlements in the northern West Bank begins.
- 2015North Korea moves its clock back half an hour to introduce Pyongyang Time, 8.5 hours ahead of UTC.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maxi Priest, Adam Gontier, Denise Pelletier, Melissa Schuman, Derek Ramsay, Laura Slade Wiggins, Matt Littler, Park Sang-won, David Slade, Chakri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 1963.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fingertips Pt. 2 by Little Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1934 – Sam Gooden, American singer (The Impressions); March 27, 1961 – Nikita Dzhigurda, Russian actor and singer; December 20, 1957 – Anna Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and actress (Epikouri).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907