Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 227th day of the year 1975. It was the 33rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,358 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,453 days or 14.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 554 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 2007.
If a dog named Boboi - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boboi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boboi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Estelle Brody
- 1925Bill Pinkney
- 1931Paul McDowell
- 1941Lou Perryman
- 1963Lady Miss Kier
- 1969Kevin Cheng
- 1972Ben Affleck
- 1972Chris Morrissey
- 1990Jennifer Lawrence
- 1995Chief Keef
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1844Thomas-Alfred Bernier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1922Giorgos Mouzakis, Greek trumpet player and composer (d. 2005)
- 1936Rita Shane, American soprano and educator (d. 2014)
- 1948Patsy Gallant, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1954Stieg Larsson, Swedish journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1961Arjun Sarja, Indian actor and director
- 1972Ben Affleck, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Bertrand Berry, American football player and radio host
- 1982Cori Yarckin, American actress and singer
- 1990Jennifer Lawrence, American actress
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Howard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1483Pope Sixtus IV consecrates the Sistine Chapel.
- 1549Jesuit priest Francis Xavier comes ashore at Kagoshima (Traditional Japanese date: July 22, 1549).
- 1843The Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace in Honolulu, Hawaii is dedicated. Now the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Honolulu, it is the oldest Roman Catholic cathedral in continuous use in the United States.
- 1843Tivoli Gardens, one of the oldest still intact amusement parks in the world, opens in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1869The Meiji government in Japan establishes six new ministries, including one for Shinto.
- 1945Effective surrender of Japan in World War II.
- 1962James Joseph Dresnok defects to North Korea after running across the Korean Demilitarized Zone. Dresnok still resides in the capital, Pyongyang.
- 1971President Richard Nixon completes the break from the gold standard by ending convertibility of the United States dollar into gold by foreign investors.
- 1975Takeo Miki makes the first official pilgrimage to Yasukuni Shrine by an incumbent prime minister on the anniversary of the end of World War II.
- 1977The Big Ear, a radio telescope operated by Ohio State University as part of the SETI project, receives a radio signal from deep space; the event is named the “Wow! signal” from the notation made by a volunteer on the project.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chandler Canterbury, Nancy Castiglione, Keely Smith, DJ Quicksilver, Kristin Proctor, Roberto Farias, Annie Wu, Akira Emoto, Sarah Jones, Michelle Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 1975 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. Your score is -253. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 15th August 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 227th day of 1975
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 33rd Friday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 79 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,358 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,453 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 554
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 2007
- Age in dog years: 196 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1948 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (-253)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees (August 16, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VIII.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1956 – Dominique Blanc, French actress, director, and screenwriter; March 8, 1970 – Andrea Parker, American actress and former ballet dancer; July 15, 1980 – Julia Perez, Indonesian actress, singer and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,115