Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 227th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,213 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,071 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 23, 2033.
If a dog named Divina - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Divina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Divina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Henrietta Vinton Davis
- 1912Amir Khan
- 1935Jim Dale
- 1951Bobby Caldwell
- 1974Gry Bay
- 1985Cogie Domingo
- 1990Aglaja Brix
- 1995Chief Keef
- 1995Yui Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1195Anthony of Padua, Portuguese priest and saint (d. 1231)
- 1905Emile St. Godard, Canadian dog sled racer (d. 1948)
- 1922Leonard Baskin, American sculptor and illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1925Oscar Peterson, Canadian pianist and composer (d. 2007)
- 1940Gudrun Ensslin, German militant leader, founded Red Army Faction (d. 1977)
- 1977Martin Biron, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Cori Yarckin, American actress and singer
- 1983Jancarlos de Oliveira Barros, Brazilian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1986Samantha Crain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1993Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Arab–Byzantine wars: Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik begins the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople, which will last for nearly a year.
- 1309The city of Rhodes surrenders to the forces of the Knights of St. John, completing their conquest of Rhodes. The knights establish their headquarters on the island and rename themselves the Knights of Rhodes.
- 1939Thirteen Stukas dive into the ground during a disastrous air-practice at Neuhammer. There are no survivors.
- 1941Corporal Josef Jakobs is executed by firing squad at the Tower of London at 07:12, making him the last person to be executed at the Tower for espionage.
- 1942World War II: Operation Pedestal: The SS Ohio reaches the island of Malta barely afloat carrying vital fuel supplies for the island’s defenses.
- 1944World War II: Operation Dragoon: Allied forces land in southern France.
- 1961Border guard Conrad Schumann flees from East Germany while on duty guarding the construction of the Berlin Wall.
- 1998Omagh bombing in Northern Ireland, the worst terrorist incident of The Troubles.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
- 2013The Smithsonian announces the discovery of the olinguito, the first new carnivoran species found in the Americas in 35 years.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jody Thompson, Katia Winter, Jeroen Krabbé, Brian Littrell, Narcisa de Leon, Amy Madigan, Fabolous, Kate Voegele, Frank Darabont, Allison Harvard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 15, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1915 – Mort Weisinger, American journalist and author (d. 1978); December 27, 1978 – Pelin Batu, Turkish actress, author, and historian; August 31, 1920 – Gustavo Adolfo Palma, Guatemalan tenor and actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,375