Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,520 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Paul McDowell
- 1941Lou Perryman
- 1947Jenny Hanley
- 1957Željko Ivanek
- 1961Arjun Sarja
- 1963Alejandro González Iñárritu
- 1969Bernard Fanning
- 1970Maddie Corman
- 1977Nicole Paggi
- 1983Yōko Honda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1916Aleks Çaçi, Albanian journalist and author (d. 1989)
- 1924Phyllis Schlafly, American lawyer and activist
- 1935Vernon Jordan, American lawyer, businessman, and activist
- 1949Beverly Burns, American captain and pilot
- 1949Edward McMillan-Scott, English lawyer and politician
- 1957Željko Ivanek, Slovenian-American actor
- 1970Anthony Anderson, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1978Stavros Tziortziopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1985Andrea Lewis, Canadian actress and singer
- 1994Kosuke Hagino, Japanese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1070The Pavian-born Benedictine Lanfranc is appointed as the new Archbishop of Canterbury in England.
- 1309The city of Rhodes surrenders to the forces of the Knights of St. John, completing their conquest of Rhodes. The knights establish their headquarters on the island and rename themselves the Knights of Rhodes.
- 1517Seven Portuguese armed vessels led by Fernão Pires de Andrade meet Chinese officials at the Pearl River estuary.
- 1843Tivoli Gardens, one of the oldest still intact amusement parks in the world, opens in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1914A male servant of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright sets fire to the living quarters of the latter’s Wisconsin home, Taliesin, murders seven people and burns the living quarters to the ground.
- 1914World War I: Beginning of the Battle of Cer, the first Allied victory of World War I.
- 1952A flash flood drenches the town of Lynmouth, England, killing 34 people.
- 1960Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) becomes independent from France.
- 1962James Joseph Dresnok defects to North Korea after running across the Korean Demilitarized Zone. Dresnok still resides in the capital, Pyongyang.
- 2015North Korea moves its clock back half an hour to introduce Pyongyang Time, 8.5 hours ahead of UTC.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luis Raúl, John Butler, Roddy Bottum, Erkan Mustafa, Tony Martin, Cüneyt Arkın, Axwell, Eva Robin's, Naozumi Takahashi, Vicky Moscholiou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1989 – Charlotte Arnold, Canadian actress; January 26, 1970 – Tracy Middendorf, American actress; May 12, 1976 – Kardinal Offishall, Canadian rapper and producer, co-founded Black Jays.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988