Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,366 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Ethel Barrymore
- 1969Kevin Cheng
- 1972Ben Affleck
- 1972Chris Morrissey
- 1974Gry Bay
- 1980Natalie Press
- 1984Zack Lee
- 1985Santiago Stieben
- 1990Aglaja Brix
- 1995Yui Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1702Francesco Zuccarelli, Italian painter and academic (d. 1788)
- 1900Estelle Brody, American-Maltese actress (d. 1995)
- 1926Konstantinos Stephanopoulos, Greek lawyer and politician, 6th President of Greece
- 1934Reginald Scarlett, Jamaican cricketer and coach
- 1938Janusz Zajdel, Polish engineer and author
- 1953Carol Thatcher, English journalist and author
- 1954Mary Jo Salter, American poet and academic
- 1966Dimitris Papadopoulos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1972Matthew Wood, American voice actor and engineer
- 1990Aglaja Brix, German actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 778The Battle of Roncevaux Pass, at which Roland is killed.
- 1057King Macbeth is killed at the Battle of Lumphanan by the forces of Máel Coluim mac Donnchada.
- 1534Ignatius of Loyola and six classmates take initial vows, leading to the creation of the Society of Jesus in September 1540.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1940An Italian submarine torpedoes and sinks the Greek cruiser Elli at Tinos harbor during peacetime, marking the most serious Italian provocation prior to the outbreak of the Greco-Italian War in October.
- 1971Bahrain gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1973Vietnam War: The United States bombing of Cambodia ends.
- 1975Takeo Miki makes the first official pilgrimage to Yasukuni Shrine by an incumbent prime minister on the anniversary of the end of World War II.
- 2007An 8.0-magnitude earthquake off the Pacific coast devastates Ica and various regions of Peru killing 514 and injuring 1,090.
- 2015North Korea moves its clock back half an hour to introduce Pyongyang Time, 8.5 hours ahead of UTC.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meek Mill, Edwin Forrest, Jeremy Swift, Robert Le Vigan, Jerry Douglas, Daniel Dae Kim, Peter Brown, Steve Morse, Jimmy Baio, Hiroshi Yanaka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1985 – Junnosuke Taguchi, Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN); April 7, 1964 – Jace Alexander, American actor and director; September 11, 1976 – Elephant Man, Jamaican rapper and DJ.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924