Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,400 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Henrietta Vinton Davis
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1941Lou Perryman
- 1946Tony Robinson
- 1958Simple Kapadia
- 1966Shirley Kwan
- 1968Debra Messing
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1982Heather Carolin
- 1983Yōko Honda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1883Ivan Meštrović, Croatian sculptor and architect, designed the The Bowman and The Spearman and Monument to the Unknown Hero (d. 1962)
- 1915Signe Hasso, Swedish-American actress (d. 2002)
- 1922Giorgos Mouzakis, Greek trumpet player and composer (d. 2005)
- 1928Nicolas Roeg, English director and cinematographer
- 1938Janusz Zajdel, Polish engineer and author
- 1944Dimitris Sioufas, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Health
- 1949Edward McMillan-Scott, English lawyer and politician
- 1951John Childs, English cricketer
- 1963Valery Levaneuski, Belarusian activist
- 1989Belinda Peregrín, Spanish-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 778The Battle of Roncevaux Pass, at which Roland is killed.
- 1309The city of Rhodes surrenders to the forces of the Knights of St. John, completing their conquest of Rhodes. The knights establish their headquarters on the island and rename themselves the Knights of Rhodes.
- 1430Francesco Sforza, lord of Milan, conquers Lucca.
- 1483Pope Sixtus IV consecrates the Sistine Chapel.
- 1537Asunción, Paraguay, is founded.
- 1540Arequipa, Peru, is founded.
- 1914World War I: The First Russian Army, led by Paul von Rennenkampf, enters East Prussia.
- 1944World War II: Operation Dragoon: Allied forces land in southern France.
- 1960Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) becomes independent from France.
- 1975Bangladeshi leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman is killed along with most members of his family during a military coup.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Callea, Leisha Hailey, Liz Renay, Victor McLaglen, Jessica Lu, Albert Marre, Cassidy Rae, Ray Ellington, Toby Hemingway, Ben Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1972 – Nick Frost, English actor and screenwriter; October 17, 1902 – Irene Ryan, American actress (d. 1973); February 21, 1973 – Heri Joensen, Faroese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Týr).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888