Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921August Kowalczyk
- 1925Mike Connors
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1946Jimmy Webb
- 1951Bobby Caldwell
- 1965Rob Thomas
- 1972Chris Morrissey
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1985Leah Hackett
- 1989Kristina Karjalainen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1575Bartol Kašić, Croatian linguist and lexicographer (d. 1650)
- 1892Louis de Broglie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1987)
- 1917Jack Lynch, Irish footballer and politician, 5th Taoiseach of Ireland (d. 1999)
- 1928Malcolm Glazer, American businessman (d. 2014)
- 1934Bobby Byrd, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Famous Flames) (d. 2007)
- 1935Régine Deforges, French author, playwright, and director (d. 2014)
- 1938Stephen Breyer, American lawyer and judge
- 1963Lisa Opie, English squash player and coach
- 1982Casey Burgener, American weightlifter
- 1987Michel Kreder, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 982Holy Roman Emperor Otto II is defeated by the Saracens in the Battle of Capo Colonna, in Calabria
- 1057King Macbeth is killed at the Battle of Lumphanan by the forces of Máel Coluim mac Donnchada.
- 1812War of 1812: The Battle of Fort Dearborn is fought between United States troops and Potawatomi at what is now Chicago.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1914World War I: The First Russian Army, led by Paul von Rennenkampf, enters East Prussia.
- 1947Founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah is sworn in as first Governor-General of Pakistan in Karachi.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1952A flash flood drenches the town of Lynmouth, England, killing 34 people.
- 1965The Beatles play to nearly 60,000 fans at Shea Stadium in New York City, an event later regarded as the birth of stadium rock.
- 2005Israel’s unilateral disengagement plan to evict all Israelis from the Gaza Strip and from four settlements in the northern West Bank begins.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Dick, Clint Lowery, Plastic Bertrand, James Urbaniak, Jao Mapa, Jo Kwon, Jim McCann, Jacob Young, Tyrel Jackson Williams, Bam Bam Bigelow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1927 – Guy Mitchell, American singer (d. 1999); February 9, 1978 – Erin O'Connor, English model and actress; May 19, 1986 – Eric Lloyd, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067