Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,791 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Rudyard - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rudyard will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rudyard will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Amir Khan
- 1919Huntz Hall
- 1933Bobby Helms
- 1947Jenny Hanley
- 1951Ann Biderman
- 1958Rondell Sheridan
- 1965Rob Thomas
- 1972Matthew Wood
- 1982Cori Yarckin
- 1985Cogie Domingo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1195Anthony of Padua, Portuguese priest and saint (d. 1231)
- 1879Ethel Barrymore, American actress (d. 1959)
- 1900Jack Tworkov, Polish-American painter and educator (d. 1982)
- 1941Jim Brothers, American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1952Chuck Burgi, American drummer (Blue Öyster Cult, Rainbow, and Brand X)
- 1961Arjun Sarja, Indian actor and director
- 1963Alejandro González Iñárritu, Mexican director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Simon Hart, Welsh soldier and politician
- 1972Chris Morrissey, American actor and director
- 1972Matthew Wood, American voice actor and engineer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 718Arab–Byzantine wars: Raising of the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople.
- 1040King Duncan I is killed in battle against his first cousin and rival Macbeth. The latter succeeds him as King of Scotland.
- 1430Francesco Sforza, lord of Milan, conquers Lucca.
- 1534Ignatius of Loyola and six classmates take initial vows, leading to the creation of the Society of Jesus in September 1540.
- 1914World War I: Beginning of the Battle of Cer, the first Allied victory of World War I.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, so-called Miracle at the Vistula.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
- 1971President Richard Nixon completes the break from the gold standard by ending convertibility of the United States dollar into gold by foreign investors.
- 1984The Kurdistan Workers’ Party in Turkey starts a campaign of armed attacks upon the Turkish military with an attack on police and gendarmerie bases in Şemdinli and Eruh
- 1995In South Carolina, Shannon Faulkner becomes the first female cadet matriculated at The Citadel (she drops out less than a week later).
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Eckhouse, Madge Hindle, Annie Palmen, Brooke Candy, Jackie Gleason, John Flansburgh, Richard Appel, Jessica Sierra, Alison Steadman, Samuel Witwer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 15, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1942 – Harry Chapin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1981); July 20, 1967 – Reed Diamond, American actor; June 8, 1929 – Gastone Moschin, Italian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209