Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 227th day of the year 2002. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,571 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,190 days or 6.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 23, 2034.
If a dog named Mr. Darcy - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr. Darcy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mr. Darcy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Ethel Barrymore
- 1923Rose Marie
- 1925Münir Özkul
- 1935Jim Dale
- 1946Tony Robinson
- 1966Shirley Kwan
- 1967Peter Hermann
- 1970Ben Silverman
- 1982Tsuyoshi Hayashi
- 1989Belinda Peregrín
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1872Sri Aurobindo, Indian guru, poet, and philosopher (d. 1950)
- 1914Paul Rand, American graphic designer and art director (d. 1996)
- 1922Leonard Baskin, American sculptor and illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1926Julius Katchen, American pianist and composer (d. 1969)
- 1941Lou Perryman, American actor (d. 2009)
- 1956Freedom Neruda, Ivorian journalist
- 1958Simon Baron-Cohen, English-Canadian psychiatrist and author
- 1986Samantha Crain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1989Joe Jonas, American singer-songwriter and actor (Jonas Brothers)
- 1994Lasse Vigen Christensen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sally’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747Carloman, mayor of the palace of Austrasia, renounces his position as majordomo and retires to a monastery near Rome. His brother Pepin the Short becomes the sole ruler (de facto) of the Frankish Kingdom.
- 778The Battle of Roncevaux Pass, at which Roland is killed.
- 927The Saracens conquer and destroy Taranto.
- 1893Ibadan area becomes a British Protectorate after a treaty signed by Fijabi, the Baale of Ibadan with the British acting Governor of Lagos, George C. Denton.
- 1939Thirteen Stukas dive into the ground during a disastrous air-practice at Neuhammer. There are no survivors.
- 1940An Italian submarine torpedoes and sinks the Greek cruiser Elli at Tinos harbor during peacetime, marking the most serious Italian provocation prior to the outbreak of the Greco-Italian War in October.
- 1963President Fulbert Youlou is overthrown in the Republic of the Congo, after a three-day uprising in the capital.
- 1969the Woodstock Music & Art Fair opens in upstate New York, featuring some of the top rock musicians of the era.
- 1995In South Carolina, Shannon Faulkner becomes the first female cadet matriculated at The Citadel (she drops out less than a week later).
- 2015North Korea moves its clock back half an hour to introduce Pyongyang Time, 8.5 hours ahead of UTC.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvie Testud, Hollie-Jay Bowes, Shuba Jay, Keone Young, Leon Lai, Dean Edwards, Mina Fukui, Andy Powell, Jr., Bill Hicks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 2002 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 12, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1984. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 17, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 15th August 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 227th day of 2002
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,571 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,190 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 223
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 2034
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 12, 1982 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1984 (-128)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (August 17, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VIII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1951 – Kim Wilson, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player; December 14, 1972 – Miranda Hart, English actress, producer, and screenwriter; November 12, 1950 – Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112