Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1928 was a Thursday and it was the 229th day of the year 1928. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,003 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,334 days or 31.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 24, 1960.
If a dog named Rasmus - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rasmus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rasmus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Al Hibbler
- 1928Eddie Kirkland
- 1930Robert Culp
- 1934John Standing
- 1939Billy Joe Shaver
- 1952Reginald VelJohnson
- 1954James Cameron
- 1967Ulrika Jonsson
- 1991Evanna Lynch
View the complete list of August 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1842Jakob Rosanes, Ukrainian-German mathematician, chess player, and academic (d. 1922)
- 1856Aparicio Saravia, Uruguayan general and politician (d. 1904)
- 1876Ivan Bilibin, Russian illustrator and stage designer (d. 1942)
- 1884Hugo Gernsback, Luxembourg-American author and publisher (d. 1967)
- 1924Fess Parker, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1945Russell Brookes, English race car driver
- 1946Lesley Ann Warren, American actress and singer
- 1958Oscar Collodo, Swiss-Italian rugby player and coach
- 1984Candice Dupree, American basketball player
- 1987Kyal Marsh, Australian actor and gymnast
View the complete list of August 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ted’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 963Nikephoros II Phokas is crowned emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans led by General John Stark rout British and Brunswick troops under Friedrich Baum at the Battle of Bennington in Walloomsac, New York.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Camden: The British defeat the Americans near Camden, South Carolina.
- 1863The Dominican Restoration War begins when Gregorio Luperón raises the Dominican flag in Santo Domingo after Spain had recolonized the country.
- 1891The Basilica of San Sebastian in Manila, the first all-steel church in Asia, is officially inaugurated and blessed.
- 1920The congress of the Communist Party of Bukhara opens. The congress would call for armed revolution.
- 1927The Dole Air Race begins from Oakland, California, to Honolulu, Hawaii, during which six out of the eight participating planes crash or disappear.
- 1930The first color sound cartoon, called Fiddlesticks, is made by Ub Iwerks.
- 1942World War II: The two-person crew of the U.S. naval blimp L-8 disappears without a trace on a routine anti-submarine patrol over the Pacific Ocean. The blimp drifts without her crew and crash-lands in Daly City, California.
- 2012South African police fatally shoot 34 miners and wound 78 more during an industrial dispute near Rustenburg.
View the complete list of August 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Intira Jaroenpura, Scott Ian, Paul Sparks, Juan Luis Guerra, Jennifer Lynch, D.O., Kylie Jenner, Dick Clark, Jon Farriss, Jonathan Mangum.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 16, 1928.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th August 1928 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 17, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1941. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 16, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 229th day of 1928
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,003 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,334 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,151
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 24, 1960
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 17, 1936 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1941 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VIII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1927 – Ward Swingle, American-French singer-songwriter and conductor (Les Double Six) (d. 2015); April 26, 1947 – Warren Clarke, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); February 28, 1989 – Zhang Liyin, Chinese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940