Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 228th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,033 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Lois Nettleton
- 1928Eddie Kirkland
- 1930Frank Gifford
- 1930Robert Culp
- 1946Lesley Ann Warren
- 1950Neda Ukraden
- 1954James Cameron
- 1982Cam Gigandet
- 1986Shawn Pyfrom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1815John Bosco, Italian priest and educator (d. 1888)
- 1860Martin Hawke, 7th Baron Hawke, English-Scottish cricketer (d. 1938)
- 1862Amos Alonzo Stagg, American baseball player and coach (d. 1965)
- 1922Ernie Freeman, American pianist and bandleader (d. 2001)
- 1941Théoneste Bagosora, Rwandan soldier
- 1950Stockwell Day, Canadian businessman and politician, 15th Canadian Minister of International Trade
- 1971Rulon Gardner, American wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1975Álvaro Tardáguila, Uruguayan cyclist
- 1991José Eduardo de Araújo, Brazilian footballer
- 2003Harvey Bautista, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1 BCWang Mang consolidates his power and is declared marshal of state. Emperor Ai of Han, who had died the previous day, had no heirs.
- 1841U.S. President John Tyler vetoes a bill which called for the re-establishment of the Second Bank of the United States. Enraged Whig Party members riot outside the White House in the most violent demonstration on White House grounds in U.S. history.
- 1863The Dominican Restoration War begins when Gregorio Luperón raises the Dominican flag in Santo Domingo after Spain had recolonized the country.
- 1918The Battle of Lake Baikal was fought between the Czechoslovak Legion and the Red Army.
- 1923The United Kingdom gives the name “Ross Dependency” to part of its claimed Antarctic territory and makes the Governor-General of the Dominion of New Zealand its administrator.
- 1944First flight of the Junkers Ju 287.
- 1945An assassination attempt is made on Japan’s prime minister, Kantarō Suzuki.
- 1962Eight years after the remaining French India territories were handed to India, the ratifications of the treaty are exchanged to make the transfer official.
- 2013The ferry St. Thomas Aquinas collides with a cargo ship and sinks at Cebu, Philippines, killing 61 people and 59 others missing.
- 2015At least 22 people are dead following a suicide bombing in Punjab, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 16.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George McFarland, Cheyne Coates, Rozalla, Sam Simon, Eva Marie, Larisa Oleynik, Taio Cruz, Julie Felix, Trishelle Cannatella, Mio Ootani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 16, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1981 – Manila Luzon, American drag queen performer and singer; March 23, 1976 – Keri Russell, American actress and dancer; September 14, 1989 – Jesse James, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051