Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 228th day of the year 1943. It was the 33rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,327 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,442 days or 25.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 24, 1975.
If a dog named Gandy - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gandy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gandy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Al Hibbler
- 1924Fess Parker
- 1934Ketty Lester
- 1953Kathie Lee Gifford
- 1962Steve Carell
- 1967Ulrika Jonsson
- 1972Emily Robison
- 1980Vanessa Carlton
- 1985Arden Cho
View the complete list of August 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1933Reiner Kunze, German poet and translator
- 1935Cliff Fletcher, Canadian businessman
- 1937David Anderson, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1944Kevin Ayers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine) (d. 2013)
- 1945Russell Brookes, English race car driver
- 1967Ulrika Jonsson, Swedish journalist, actress, and author
- 1970Saif Ali Khan, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1971Rulon Gardner, American wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1986Shawn Pyfrom, American actor
- 1991G.E.M., Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of August 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EUPHRTAOYFY? Check your answers here: Unscramble words EUPHRTAOYFY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328The House of Gonzaga seizes power in the Duchy of Mantua, and will rule until 1708.
- 1513Battle of the Spurs (Battle of Guinegate): King Henry VIII of England and his Imperial allies defeat French Forces who are then forced to retreat.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans led by General John Stark rout British and Brunswick troops under Friedrich Baum at the Battle of Bennington in Walloomsac, New York.
- 1793French Revolution: A levée en masse is decreed by the National Convention.
- 1896Skookum Jim Mason, George Carmack and Dawson Charlie discover gold in a tributary of the Klondike River in Canada, setting off the Klondike Gold Rush.
- 1906An estimated 8.2 MW earthquake hits Valparaíso, Chile, killing 3,886 people.
- 1929The 1929 Palestine riots break out in Mandatory Palestine between Palestinian Arabs and Jews and continue until the end of the month. In total, 133 Jews and 116 Arabs are killed.
- 1946The All Hyderabad Trade Union Congress is founded in Secunderabad.
- 1989A solar flare from the Sun creates a geomagnetic storm that affects micro chips, leading to a halt of all trading on Toronto’s stock market.
- 2015At least 22 people are dead following a suicide bombing in Punjab, Pakistan.
View the complete list of August 16 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Michael, Sargun Mehta, Katharine McPhee, Tore Johansen, Lucas Cruikshank, Alexei Sayle, Gucci Mane, Barbara La Marr, Marshall Chess, Robert Ryan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 16, 1943.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th August 1943 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 16, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1964. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 16, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 228th day of 1943
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 33rd Monday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,327 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,442 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 959
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 24, 1975
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 16, 1942 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1964 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VIII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1952 – Michael Angelis, English actor; October 30, 1992 – MC Daleste, Brazilian rapper (d. 2013); June 3, 1939 – Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, American model and author (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877