Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 228th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,899 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,966 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 24, 2001.
If a dog named Pearl - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pearl will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pearl will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922James Casey
- 1930Robert Culp
- 1934John Standing
- 1952Reginald VelJohnson
- 1961Michaela Dornonville de la Cour
- 1977Tamer Hosny
- 1990Kōki Uchiyama
- 1994Tippy Dos Santos
- 1997Greyson Chance
- 2003Harvey Bautista
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1915Al Hibbler, American singer (d. 2001)
- 1919Karl-Heinz Euling, German captain (d. 2014)
- 1934Ketty Lester, American singer and actress
- 1958Diane Dodds, Northern Irish educator and politician
- 1964Jimmy Arias, American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1970Bonnie Bernstein, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1972George Stroumboulopoulos, Canadian radio and television host
- 1975George Stults, American model and actor
- 1979Paul Gallacher, Scottish footballer
- 1994Riho Takada, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Camden: The British defeat the Americans near Camden, South Carolina.
- 1792Maximilien de Robespierre presents the petition of the Commune of Paris to the Legislative Assembly, which demanded the formation of a revolutionary tribunal.
- 1812War of 1812: American General William Hull surrenders Fort Detroit without a fight to the British Army.
- 1858U.S. President James Buchanan inaugurates the new transatlantic telegraph cable by exchanging greetings with Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom. However, a weak signal forces a shutdown of the service in a few weeks.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Radzymin concludes; the Soviet Red Army is forced to turn away from Warsaw.
- 1929The 1929 Palestine riots break out in Mandatory Palestine between Palestinian Arabs and Jews and continue until the end of the month. In total, 133 Jews and 116 Arabs are killed.
- 1930The first color sound cartoon, called Fiddlesticks, is made by Ub Iwerks.
- 1942World War II: The two-person crew of the U.S. naval blimp L-8 disappears without a trace on a routine anti-submarine patrol over the Pacific Ocean. The blimp drifts without her crew and crash-lands in Daly City, California.
- 1960Joseph Kittinger parachutes from a balloon over New Mexico at 102800 ft, setting three records that held until 2012: High-altitude jump, free fall, and highest speed by a human without an aircraft.
- 2014The Summer Youth Olympics open in the Chinese city of Nanjing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 16.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Fugere, De'Angelo Wilson, Colin Baker, Nigel Havers, Billy Howerdel, Chris Curtis, Megumi Okina, Stuart Manning, Kōichi Yamadera, George O. Petrie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 16, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus) by Zager and Evans as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1969 – Larry Johnson, American basketball player and actor; June 11, 1978 – Ujjwala Raut, Indian model; November 19, 1984 – Janus del Prado, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,400