Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 228th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,948 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Franksinatra - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Franksinatra will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Franksinatra will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Lois Nettleton
- 1928Eddie Kirkland
- 1934Donnie Dunagan
- 1937David Behrman
- 1961Michaela Dornonville de la Cour
- 1982Todd Haberkorn
- 1985Cristin Milioti
- 1987Eri Kitamura
- 1991Kwon Ri-se
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1845Gabriel Lippmann, Luxembourger-French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1921)
- 1922Ernie Freeman, American pianist and bandleader (d. 2001)
- 1934Ketty Lester, American singer and actress
- 1937Boris Rõtov, Estonian chess player (d. 1987)
- 1947Carol Moseley Braun, American lawyer and politician, United States Ambassador to New Zealand
- 1950Hasely Crawford, Trinidadian runner
- 1958Madonna, American singer-songwriter, producer, actress, and director
- 1963Aloísio Pires Alves, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1974Roger Cedeño, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1982Tomohiro Ito, Japanese sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 963Nikephoros II Phokas is crowned emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Americans led by General John Stark rout British and Brunswick troops under Friedrich Baum at the Battle of Bennington in Walloomsac, New York.
- 1869Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguayan battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the Paraguayan War.
- 1913Completion of the Royal Navy battlecruiser HMS Queen Mary.
- 1918The Battle of Lake Baikal was fought between the Czechoslovak Legion and the Red Army.
- 1930The first British Empire Games were opened in Hamilton, Ontario by the Governor General of Canada, the Viscount Willingdon.
- 1954The first issue of Sports Illustrated is published.
- 1960Cyprus gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1966Vietnam War: The House Un-American Activities Committee begins investigations of Americans who have aided the Viet Cong. The committee intends to introduce legislation making these activities illegal. Anti-war demonstrators disrupt the meeting and 50 people are arrested.
- 2015More than 96 people have been killed and hundreds injured following a series of air-raids by the Syrian Arab Air Force on the rebel-held market town of Douma.
View the complete list of historical events for August 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Senna Guemmour, John Belushi, Bunny Rugs, Gary Mabbutt, Louise Huff, Clive Swift, Tom Hardy, Jack Greene, Heather Angel, Jeff Klein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 16, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1966 – Helena Bonham Carter, English actress and singer; October 2, 1948 – Persis Khambatta, Indian model and actress, Femina Miss India 1965 (d. 1998); March 3, 1966 – Heidi Swedberg, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226