Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 228th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,485 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Fess Parker
- 1934Pierre Richard
- 1937David Behrman
- 1957Laura Innes
- 1963Christine Cavanaugh
- 1967Ulrika Jonsson
- 1985Arden Cho
- 1987Kyal Marsh
- 1997Greyson Chance
- 2003Harvey Bautista
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1860Martin Hawke, 7th Baron Hawke, English-Scottish cricketer (d. 1938)
- 1922Ernie Freeman, American pianist and bandleader (d. 2001)
- 1933Reiner Kunze, German poet and translator
- 1935Cliff Fletcher, Canadian businessman
- 1944Kevin Ayers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine) (d. 2013)
- 1957R. R. Patil, Indian lawyer and politician, Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2015)
- 1960Franz Welser-Möst, Austrian-American conductor and director
- 1961Angela C. Smith, English academic and politician
- 1980Emerson Ramos Borges, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Evanna Lynch, Irish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 963Nikephoros II Phokas is crowned emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1328The House of Gonzaga seizes power in the Duchy of Mantua, and will rule until 1708.
- 1513Battle of the Spurs (Battle of Guinegate): King Henry VIII of England and his Imperial allies defeat French Forces who are then forced to retreat.
- 1792Maximilien de Robespierre presents the petition of the Commune of Paris to the Legislative Assembly, which demanded the formation of a revolutionary tribunal.
- 1906An estimated 8.2 MW earthquake hits Valparaíso, Chile, killing 3,886 people.
- 1918The Battle of Lake Baikal was fought between the Czechoslovak Legion and the Red Army.
- 1929The 1929 Palestine riots break out in Mandatory Palestine between Palestinian Arabs and Jews and continue until the end of the month. In total, 133 Jews and 116 Arabs are killed.
- 1942World War II: The two-person crew of the U.S. naval blimp L-8 disappears without a trace on a routine anti-submarine patrol over the Pacific Ocean. The blimp drifts without her crew and crash-lands in Daly City, California.
- 1944First flight of the Junkers Ju 287.
- 2014The Summer Youth Olympics open in the Chinese city of Nanjing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 16.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Barela, DJ Quicksilver, Lynn Ferguson, Vicki Genfan, Josh Peck, Wilbert Harrison, Bill Travers, Dirk Shafer, Barry Elliot, Dave Hemingway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 16, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1932 – Roy Castle, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994); June 21, 1979 – Chris Pratt, American actor and singer; May 31, 1976 – Colin Farrell, Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179