Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 229th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,256 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 787 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Seera - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Seera will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Seera will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Monty Woolley
- 1889Lalla Carlsen
- 1918Evelyn Ankers
- 1936Floyd Red Crow Westerman
- 1942Khagen Mahanta
- 1951Robert Joy
- 1957Laurence Overmire
- 1967David Conrad
- 1971Uhm Jung-hwa
- 1982Mark Salling
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1927F. Ray Keyser, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 72nd Governor of Vermont (d. 2015)
- 1933Mark Dinning, American singer (d. 1986)
- 1940Eduardo Mignogna, Argentinian director and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1943Dave “Snaker” Ray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Koerner, Ray & Glover) (d. 2002)
- 1953Kevin Rowland, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dexys Midnight Runners)
- 1968Andrew Koenig, American actor and director (d. 2010)
- 1969Donnie Wahlberg, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (New Kids on the Block)
- 1974Tomomi Kahala, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1979Antwaan Randle El, American football player and journalist
- 1979Marcus Patric, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740Pope Benedict XIV, previously known as Prospero Lambertini succeeds Clement XII as the 247th Pope.
- 1863American Civil War: In Charleston, South Carolina, Union batteries and ships bombard Confederate-held Fort Sumter.
- 1883The first public performance of the Dominican Republic’s national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- 1943World War II: First Québec Conference of Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and William Lyon Mackenzie King begins.
- 1943World War II: The U.S. Eighth Air Force suffers the loss of 60 bombers on the Schweinfurt–Regensburg mission.
- 1947The Radcliffe Line, the border between Dominion of India and Dominion of Pakistan is revealed.
- 1953Addiction: First meeting of Narcotics Anonymous in Southern California.
- 1962East German border guards kill Peter Fechter, 18, as he attempts to cross the Berlin Wall into West Berlin becoming one of the first victims of the wall.
- 1982The first Compact Discs (CDs) are released to the public in Germany.
- 2004The National Assembly of Serbia unanimously adopts new state symbols for Serbia: Bože pravde becomes the new anthem and the coat of arms is adopted for the whole country.
View the complete list of historical events for August 17.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Parker Kennedy, Jack Canfora, Rose Fostanes, Robert Elliott, Giovonnie Samuels, Kevin Murphy, Natapohn Tameeruks, Darlene Vogel, Hayden Rorke, Mitch Hewer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 17, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1973 – In-Grid, Italian singer-songwriter and dancer; June 9, 1978 – Matthew Bellamy, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Muse); March 15, 1984 – Gabb Drilon, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170