Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 229th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,170 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Tigerjonas - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tigerjonas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tigerjonas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Spiros Focás
- 1943Dave "Snaker" Ray
- 1943Robert De Niro
- 1962Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss
- 1967David Conrad
- 1979Marcus Patric
- 1987Paolo Serrano
- 1989Lil B
- 1991Qory Sandioriva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1828Jules Bernard Luys, French neurologist and physician (d. 1897)
- 1878Reggie Duff, Australian cricketer (d. 1911)
- 1880Percy Sherwell, South African cricketer and tennis player (d. 1948)
- 1904Leopold Nowak, Austrian composer and musicologist (d. 1991)
- 1932V. S. Naipaul, Trinidadian-English journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1951Robert Joy, Canadian actor and producer
- 1969Christian Laettner, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Jan Kromkamp, Dutch footballer
- 1980Van Tuong Nguyen, Thai-Australian drug trafficker (d. 2005)
- 1990Colin Bates, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 986Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of the Gates of Trajan: The Bulgarians under the Comitopuli Samuel and Aron defeat the Byzantine forces at the Gates of Trajan, with Byzantine Emperor Basil II barely escaping.
- 1186Georgenberg Pact: Ottokar IV, Duke of Styria and Leopold V, Duke of Austria sign a heritage agreement in which Ottokar gives his duchy to Leopold and to his son Frederick under the stipulation that Austria and Styria would henceforth remain undivided.
- 1424Hundred Years’ War: Battle of Verneuil: An English force under John, Duke of Bedford defeats a larger French army under Jean II, Duke of Alençon, John Stewart, and Earl Archibald of Douglas.
- 1597Islands Voyage: Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, and Sir Walter Raleigh set sail on an expedition to the Azores.
- 1862American Civil War: Major General J. E. B. Stuart is assigned command of all the cavalry of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia.
- 1883The first public performance of the Dominican Republic’s national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- 1915A Category 4 hurricane hits Galveston, Texas with winds at 135 mph.
- 1943World War II: First Québec Conference of Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and William Lyon Mackenzie King begins.
- 1980Azaria Chamberlain disappears, at Ayers Rock, Northern Territory, probably taken by a dingo, leading to what was then the most publicized trial in Australian history.
- 2002The Act of Entrusting the World to the Divine Mercy and consecration of the sanctuary in Kraków-Łagiewniki by John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for August 17.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grégory Fitoussi, William Bogert, Chester Conklin, Helmuth Lohner, Rao Gopal Rao, William Hung, Matt Minglewood, Juan Formell, Hank Marvin, Dennis Lyxzén.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 17, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1952 – Alastair Stewart, English journalist and actor; March 9, 1970 – Shannon Leto, American drummer and actor (Thirty Seconds to Mars and The Wondergirls); September 4, 1957 – Khandi Alexander, American actress, dancer, and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237