Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 229th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,973 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,324 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 25, 2031.
If a dog named Eclipse - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eclipse will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Eclipse will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Mark Dinning
- 1935Oleg Tabakov
- 1936Floyd Red Crow Westerman
- 1943Dave "Snaker" Ray
- 1947Jennifer Rhodes
- 1951Richard Hunt
- 1957Robin Cousins
- 1961Larry B. Scott
- 1978Jelena Karleuša
- 1979Marcus Patric
View the complete list of August 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1794Prince Alexander of Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Schillingsfürst (d. 1849)
- 1926Jiang Zemin, Chinese engineer and politician, 5th President of the People’s Republic of China
- 1931Tony Wrigley, English historian, demographer, and academic
- 1933Glenn Corbett, American actor (d. 1993)
- 1943Ian McAllister, Scottish businessman
- 1968Ed McCaffrey, American football player and sportscaster
- 1971Jorge Posada, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1974Tomomi Kahala, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1978Vibeke Stene, Norwegian singer (Tristania)
- 1986Tyrus Thomas, American basketball player
View the complete list of August 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386Karl Topia, the ruler of Princedom of Albania forges an alliance with the Republic of Venice, committing to participate in all wars of the Republic and receiving coastal protection against the Ottomans in return.
- 1498Cesare Borgia, son of Pope Alexander VI, becomes the first person in history to resign the cardinalate. On the same day, King Louis XII of France names him Duke of Valentinois.
- 1597Islands Voyage: Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, and Sir Walter Raleigh set sail on an expedition to the Azores.
- 1866The Grand Duchy of Baden announces her withdrawal from the German Confederation and signs a treaty of peace and alliance with Prussia.
- 1883The first public performance of the Dominican Republic’s national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- 1915Jewish American Leo Frank is lynched for the alleged murder of a 13-year-old girl in Marietta, Georgia, United States.
- 1941World War II: Soviet Army left Nikolaev and Krivoi Rog.
- 1943World War II: The Royal Air Force begins Operation Hydra, the first air raid of the Operation Crossbow strategic bombing campaign against Germany’s V-weapon program.
- 1953Addiction: First meeting of Narcotics Anonymous in Southern California.
- 1999A 7.4-magnitude earthquake strikes İzmit, Turkey, killing more than 17,000 and injuring 44,000.
View the complete list of August 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ali Mosaffa, Myfanwy Talog, Steve Holy, Patty Donahue, Donnie Yen, Per Jørgensen, Michael Copon, Harry Lewis, Ramin Karimloo, Maxime Le Forestier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 17, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 27, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1976 – Natalia Livingston, American actress and producer; July 21, 1934 – Jonathan Miller, English actor, director, and author; June 9, 1936 – Jackie Mason, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,524