Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 2016 was a Wednesday and it was the 230th day of the year 2016. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 744 days or 2.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 76 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 25, 2048.
If a dog named Dag - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 44 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dag will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dag will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Monty Woolley
- 1889Lalla Carlsen
- 1918Evelyn Ankers
- 1920Maureen O'Hara
- 1930Harve Bennett
- 1943Robert De Niro
- 1979Marcus Patric
- 1982Mark Salling
- 1986Bryton James
- 1988Bianca Collins
View the complete list of August 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1873John A. Sampson, American gynecologist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1914Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1988)
- 1923Larry Rivers, American painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1941Jean Pierre Lefebvre, Canadian director and screenwriter
- 1957Robin Cousins, English figure skater and actor
- 1961Larry B. Scott, American actor, director, and producer
- 1963Shankar, Indian director and producer
- 1966Jüri Luik, Estonian politician and diplomat, 18th Estonian Minister of Defense
- 1969Wayne Mills, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1984Garrett Wolfe, American football player
View the complete list of August 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wendell’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1585Eighty Years’ War: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp is captured by Spanish forces under Alexander Farnese, Duke of Parma, who orders Protestants to leave the city and as a result over half of the 100,000 inhabitants flee to the northern provinces.
- 1896Bridget Driscoll is run over by a Benz car in the grounds of The Crystal Palace, London, the UK’s first pedestrian motoring fatality.
- 1943World War II: The U.S. Seventh Army under General George S. Patton arrives in Messina, Italy, followed several hours later by the British 8th Army under Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery, thus completing the Allied conquest of Sicily.
- 1947The Radcliffe Line, the border between Dominion of India and Dominion of Pakistan is revealed.
- 1959Kind of Blue by Miles Davis, the much acclaimed and highly influential best selling jazz recording of all time, is released.
- 1977The Soviet icebreaker Arktika becomes the first surface ship to reach the North Pole.
- 1980Azaria Chamberlain disappears, at Ayers Rock, Northern Territory, probably taken by a dingo, leading to what was then the most publicized trial in Australian history.
- 1982The first Compact Discs (CDs) are released to the public in Germany.
- 1988President of Pakistan Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq and U.S. Ambassador Arnold Raphel are killed in a plane crash.
- 2015A bomb explodes near the Erawan Shrine in Bangkok, Thailand, killing at least 19 people and injuring 123 others.
View the complete list of August 17 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17, and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Williams, Robert Wagner, Philippe de Broca, Paul Anka, Stanley Kramer, Anaïs Lameche, William Windom, Adrienne Shelly, Louis Leterrier, Jan Leyers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 17, 2016.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th August 2016 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,325,996,709. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 2016). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,471 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,082 times in the year 2016. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 17, 2016. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 230th day of 2016
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 2016
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 7 years old
- Days since birth: 2,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 744 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 76
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 25, 2048
- Age in dog years: 44 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2016 world population: 7,325,996,709
- Number one song: Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul (August 20, 2016)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,471 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,082 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VIII.MMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1941 – Cornelia Frances, English-Australian actress and game show host; November 9, 1973 – Nick Lachey, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (98 Degrees); October 12, 1935 – Samuel David Moore, American singer-songwriter (Sam & Dave).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,904