Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 230th day of the year 1921. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,703 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,901 days or 32.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 26, 1953.
If a dog named Remington - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Remington will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Remington will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Christopher Jones
- 1960Yuki Ninagawa
- 1961Birol Ünel
- 1966Gustavo Charif
- 1973Carmen Serano
- 1977Mizuo Peck
- 1978Andy Samberg
- 1987Mika Boorem
- 1992Amy Willerton
View the complete list of August 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1720Laurence Shirley, 4th Earl Ferrers, English politician (d. 1760)
- 1916Don Keefer, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1927Rosalynn Carter, American wife of Jimmy Carter, 41st First Lady of the United States
- 1941Christopher Jones, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1949Nigel Griggs, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Split Enz and Schnell Fenster)
- 1960Yuki Ninagawa, Japanese actress
- 1967Daler Mehndi, Indian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1975Róbert Fazekas, Hungarian discus thrower
- 1980Esteban Cambiasso, Argentinian footballer
- 1993Jung Eun-ji, South Korean singer and actress (A Pink)
View the complete list of August 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga ends with the taking of the city by Castilian and Aragonese forces.
- 1587Virginia Dare, granddaughter of Governor John White of the Colony of Roanoke, becomes the first English child born in the Americas.
- 1634Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- 1838The Wilkes Expedition, which would explore the Puget Sound and Antarctica, weighs anchor at Hampton Roads.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Globe Tavern: Union forces try to cut a vital Confederate supply-line into Petersburg, Virginia, by attacking the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1976In the Korean Demilitarized Zone at Panmunjom, the Axe murder incident results in the death of two US soldiers.
- 1989Leading presidential hopeful Luis Carlos Galán is assassinated near Bogotá in Colombia.
- 2005A massive power blackout hits the Indonesian island of Java, affecting almost 100 million people, one of the largest and most widespread power outages in history.
View the complete list of August 18 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryn Weaver, Edwin Brienen, Paul Oakenfold, Jason Ellis, Lillebjørn Nilsen, Tom McGowan, Morris Carnovsky, Regi Penxten, Colin Wells, Claire Sweeney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 18, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 24, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 18, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 230th day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 91 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,703 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,901 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,210
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 26, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 24, 1910 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1948 – Mike Pinera, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blues Image, Iron Butterfly, Cactus, and Ramatam); July 30, 1916 – Dick Wilson, English-American actor (d. 2007); October 14, 1964 – David Kaye, Canadian voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931