Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 230th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 48 years old today. There have been 17,532 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 594 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Lucienne Boyer
- 1920Shelley Winters
- 1948Joseph Marcell
- 1957Diana Castle
- 1961Glenn Plummer
- 1966Sarita Choudhury
- 1969Edward Norton
- 1992Amy Willerton
- 1992Riko Narumi
- 1993Jung Eun-ji
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1657Ferdinando Galli-Bibiena, Italian architect and painter (d. 1743)
- 1923Sadashiv Shinde, Indian cricketer (d. 1955)
- 1931Bramwell Tillsley, Canadian 14th General of The Salvation Army
- 1933Roman Polanski, French-Polish director, producer, screenwriter, and actor
- 1945Värner Lootsmann, Estonian lawyer and politician
- 1969Everlast, American rapper (House of Pain and La Coka Nostra)
- 1981Dimitris Salpingidis, Greek footballer
- 1985Inge Dekker, Dutch swimmer
- 1990Elliot Justham, English footballer
- 1992Amy Willerton, English model and actress, Miss Universe Great Britain 2013
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga ends with the taking of the city by Castilian and Aragonese forces.
- 1587Virginia Dare, granddaughter of Governor John White of the Colony of Roanoke, becomes the first English child born in the Americas.
- 1634Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1868French astronomer Pierre Janssen discovers helium.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1891Major hurricane strikes Martinique, leaving 700 dead.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1940World War II: The Hardest Day air battle, part of the Battle of Britain. At that point, the largest aerial engagement in history with heavy losses sustained on both sides.
- 1958Vladimir Nabokov’s controversial novel Lolita is published in the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Stam, Mao Ichimichi, Al Franken, Laura Omloop, Patrick Kilpatrick, Mick Fleetwood, Eddy Lover, CL Smooth, Lee "Scratch" Perry, Mia Permanto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 18, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1986 – Keiko Kitagawa, Japanese model and actress; February 9, 1942 – Carole King, American singer-songwriter and pianist; February 7, 1974 – J Dilla, American rapper and producer (Slum Village) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039