Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 231st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,685 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Clarita - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clarita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Clarita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Jack Pickford
- 1934Ronnie Carroll
- 1941Christopher Jones
- 1943Sarah Dash
- 1961Birol Ünel
- 1971Aphex Twin
- 1972Leo Ku
- 1987Siri Tollerød
- 1989Nikki Bacolod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1903Lucienne Boyer, French singer (d. 1983)
- 1916Moura Lympany, English pianist (d. 2005)
- 1929Hugues Aufray, French singer-songwriter
- 1961Glenn Plummer, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Daler Mehndi, Indian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1981César Delgado, Argentinian footballer
- 1984Robert Huth, German footballer
- 1986Miesha Tate, American mixed martial artist
- 1987Tine Thing Helseth, Norwegian trumpet player
- 1999Talia Castellano, American blogger (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783A huge fireball meteor is seen across Great Britain as it passes over the east coast.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Globe Tavern: Union forces try to cut a vital Confederate supply-line into Petersburg, Virginia, by attacking the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1917A Great Fire in Thessaloniki, Greece destroys 32% of the city leaving 70,000 individuals homeless.
- 1920The Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing women’s suffrage.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1965Vietnam War: Operation Starlite begins: United States Marines destroy a Viet Cong stronghold on the Van Tuong peninsula in the first major American ground battle of the war.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
- 1989Leading presidential hopeful Luis Carlos Galán is assassinated near Bogotá in Colombia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brittany Snow, Cornelis Vreeswijk, Laura Branigan, Radka Toneff, Gianni Raimondi, Zöe Lucker, Ryan Pinkston, Lauren Crace, Marcy Walker, Krista Allen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 18, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1987 – Scott Terra, American actor; September 27, 1960 – Jean-Marc Barr, German-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 4, 1954 – Boris Moiseev, Russian actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219