Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 231st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,593 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Oti - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Diana Castle
- 1960Yuki Ninagawa
- 1961Glenn Plummer
- 1966Sarita Choudhury
- 1972Masahiro Nakai
- 1977Mizuo Peck
- 1979Mohib Mirza
- 1992Amy Willerton
- 1992Riko Narumi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1879Alexander Rodzyanko, Russian general (d. 1970)
- 1912Otto Ernst Remer, German general (d. 1997)
- 1931Hans van Mierlo, Dutch journalist and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2010)
- 1940Adam Makowicz, Polish-Canadian pianist and composer
- 1940Gil Whitney, American journalist (d. 1982)
- 1948Joseph Marcell, St. Lucian-English actor
- 1956Kelly Willard, American singer-songwriter
- 1966Gustavo Charif, Argentinian director and producer
- 1984Robert Huth, German footballer
- 1986Miesha Tate, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 684Battle of Marj Rahit: Umayyad partisans defeat the supporters of Ibn al-Zubayr and cement Umayyad control of Syria.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga ends with the taking of the city by Castilian and Aragonese forces.
- 1572Marriage in Paris, France, of the Huguenot King Henry III of Navarre to Margaret of Valois, in a supposed attempt to reconcile Protestants and Catholics.
- 1634Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1868French astronomer Pierre Janssen discovers helium.
- 1958Brojen Das from Bangladesh swims across the English Channel in a competition, as the first Bengali and the first Asian to do so. He came first among 39 competitors.
- 1958Vladimir Nabokov’s controversial novel Lolita is published in the United States.
- 1965Vietnam War: Operation Starlite begins: United States Marines destroy a Viet Cong stronghold on the Van Tuong peninsula in the first major American ground battle of the war.
- 1983Hurricane Alicia hits the Texas coast, killing 22 people and causing over US$1 billion in damage (1983 dollars).
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josephine Hull, Fayray, Bam Margera, Willem Duys, Ian La Frenais, Barry Elliot, Ehron VonAllen, Giles Havergal, David Chocarro, Eriko Hara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 18, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1976 – Steve Braun, Canadian actor; November 21, 1947 – Tiny Ron Taylor, American actor and basketball player; June 2, 1976 – Tim Rice-Oxley, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Keane and Mt. Desolation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217