Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 231st day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Rafer Johnson
- 1939Harald Heide-Steen Jr.
- 1957Diana Castle
- 1965Ikue Ōtani
- 1967Daler Mehndi
- 1970Jessica Hsuan
- 1973Carmen Serano
- 1989Nikki Bacolod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1819Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1876)
- 1893Burleigh Grimes, American baseball player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1908Edgar Faure, French historian and politician, 139th Prime Minister of France (d. 1988)
- 1910Herman Berlinski, Polish-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2001)
- 1945Lewis Burwell Puller, Jr., American soldier, lawyer, and author (d. 1994)
- 1957Carole Bouquet, French model and actress
- 1967Daler Mehndi, Indian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1970Jason Furman, American economist and politician
- 1979Mohib Mirza, Pakistani actor and director
- 1984Sigourney Bandjar, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1940World War II: The Hardest Day air battle, part of the Battle of Britain. At that point, the largest aerial engagement in history with heavy losses sustained on both sides.
- 1958Brojen Das from Bangladesh swims across the English Channel in a competition, as the first Bengali and the first Asian to do so. He came first among 39 competitors.
- 1958Vladimir Nabokov’s controversial novel Lolita is published in the United States.
- 1965Vietnam War: Operation Starlite begins: United States Marines destroy a Viet Cong stronghold on the Van Tuong peninsula in the first major American ground battle of the war.
- 1971Vietnam War: Australia and New Zealand decide to withdraw their troops from Vietnam.
- 2005A massive power blackout hits the Indonesian island of Java, affecting almost 100 million people, one of the largest and most widespread power outages in history.
- 2008War of Afghanistan: Uzbin Valley ambush occurs.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Torri Webster, Naathan Phan, Peter Finch, Meiyang Chаng, Lee Jae-won, Necati Şaşmaz, Jane McDonald, Shamcey Supsup, Sam Robards, Janet Pilgrim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 18, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1963 – Greg Kinnear, American actor and producer; October 10, 1969 – Wendi McLendon-Covey, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; April 29, 1932 – Joy Clements, American soprano and actress (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085