Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 230th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,338 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Juve - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juve will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juve will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Martin Mull
- 1952Elayne Boosler
- 1961Birol Ünel
- 1966Gustavo Charif
- 1971Aphex Twin
- 1971Tom Middleton
- 1972Leo Ku
- 1977Mizuo Peck
- 2003Max Charles
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1579Countess Charlotte Flandrina of Nassau (d. 1640)
- 1890Walther Funk, German economist and politician, Reich Minister of Economics (d. 1960)
- 1911Klara Dan von Neumann, Hungarian computer scientist and programmer (d. 1963)
- 1930Rafael Pineda Ponce, Honduran academic and politician (d. 2014)
- 1935Howard Morrison, New Zealand singer (Howard Morrison Quartet) (d. 2009)
- 1956Kelly Willard, American singer-songwriter
- 1960Yuki Ninagawa, Japanese actress
- 1969Everlast, American rapper (House of Pain and La Coka Nostra)
- 1980Rob Nguyen, Australian race car driver
- 1993Maia Mitchell, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Marriage in Paris, France, of the Huguenot King Henry III of Navarre to Margaret of Valois, in a supposed attempt to reconcile Protestants and Catholics.
- 1634Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- 1838The Wilkes Expedition, which would explore the Puget Sound and Antarctica, weighs anchor at Hampton Roads.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1920The Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing women’s suffrage.
- 1938The Thousand Islands Bridge, connecting New York, United States with Ontario, Canada over the Saint Lawrence River, is dedicated by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1983Hurricane Alicia hits the Texas coast, killing 22 people and causing over US$1 billion in damage (1983 dollars).
- 2005A massive power blackout hits the Indonesian island of Java, affecting almost 100 million people, one of the largest and most widespread power outages in history.
- 2008War of Afghanistan: Uzbin Valley ambush occurs.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Telly Savalas, Koutaro Tanaka, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Bill Bruford, Joe Mantegna, Joey Pollari, Roxanne McKee, Edythe Chapman, Stephen Fry, Sylvester.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 18, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1979 – Joel Kinnaman, Swedish-American actor; May 20, 1982 – Daniel Ribeiro, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; March 24, 1970 – Lara Flynn Boyle, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218