Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 230th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,210 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,070 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 26, 2033.
If a dog named Mukti - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mukti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mukti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Ronnie Carroll
- 1936Robert Redford
- 1952Elayne Boosler
- 1958Madeleine Stowe
- 1966Sarita Choudhury
- 1967Daler Mehndi
- 1971Tom Middleton
- 1992Amy Willerton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1450Marko Marulić, Croatian poet and author (d. 1524)
- 1606Maria Anna of Spain (d. 1646)
- 1893Burleigh Grimes, American baseball player and manager (d. 1985)
- 1923Jenni Irani, Indian-Pakistani cricketer (d. 1982)
- 1934Roberto Clemente, Puerto Rican baseball player and soldier (d. 1972)
- 1935Howard Morrison, New Zealand singer (Howard Morrison Quartet) (d. 2009)
- 1969Everlast, American rapper (House of Pain and La Coka Nostra)
- 1980Rob Nguyen, Australian race car driver
- 1981César Delgado, Argentinian footballer
- 1992Elizabeth Beisel, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 684Battle of Marj Rahit: Umayyad partisans defeat the supporters of Ibn al-Zubayr and cement Umayyad control of Syria.
- 1783A huge fireball meteor is seen across Great Britain as it passes over the east coast.
- 1838The Wilkes Expedition, which would explore the Puget Sound and Antarctica, weighs anchor at Hampton Roads.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1950Julien Lahaut, the chairman of the Communist Party of Belgium is assassinated by far-right elements.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1965Vietnam War: Operation Starlite begins: United States Marines destroy a Viet Cong stronghold on the Van Tuong peninsula in the first major American ground battle of the war.
- 1983Hurricane Alicia hits the Texas coast, killing 22 people and causing over US$1 billion in damage (1983 dollars).
- 2008War of Afghanistan: Uzbin Valley ambush occurs.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Mack, Dwight Schultz, Rafaela Aparicio, Udo Jürgens, Scott Brady, Richard Burton, Costache Caragiale, Şehrazat, Ahmet Mekin, Anta Livitsanou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 18, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1944 – Michelle Phillips, American singer-songwriter and actress (The Mamas & the Papas); December 11, 1941 – J. Frank Wilson, American singer-songwriter (J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers) (d. 1991); April 29, 1955 – Richard Epcar, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,336