Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 230th day of the year 2003. It was the 33rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,961 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,987 days or 5.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 26, 2035.
If a dog named Kocomo - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kocomo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kocomo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Shelley Winters
- 1939Harald Heide-Steen Jr.
- 1952Elayne Boosler
- 1952Patrick Swayze
- 1966Kang Soo-yeon
- 1969Christian Slater
- 1971Jacob Vargas
- 1971Tom Middleton
- 1973Carmen Serano
- 1975Kaitlin Olson
View the complete list of August 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1750Antonio Salieri, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1825)
- 1831Ernest Noel, Scottish businessman and politician (d. 1931)
- 1834Marshall Field, American businessman, founded Marshall Field’s (d. 1906)
- 1911Amelia Boynton Robinson, American activist (d. 2015)
- 1916Don Keefer, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1917Caspar Weinberger, American captain, lawyer, and politician, 15th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 2006)
- 1948James Jones, English bishop
- 1961Huw Edwards, Welsh-English journalist and author
- 1961Timothy Geithner, American banker and politician, 75th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1987Mika Boorem, American actress and producer
View the complete list of August 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Micah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Virginia Dare, granddaughter of Governor John White of the Colony of Roanoke, becomes the first English child born in the Americas.
- 1783A huge fireball meteor is seen across Great Britain as it passes over the east coast.
- 1838The Wilkes Expedition, which would explore the Puget Sound and Antarctica, weighs anchor at Hampton Roads.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Globe Tavern: Union forces try to cut a vital Confederate supply-line into Petersburg, Virginia, by attacking the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad.
- 1940World War II: The Hardest Day air battle, part of the Battle of Britain. At that point, the largest aerial engagement in history with heavy losses sustained on both sides.
- 1945Sukarno takes office as the first president of Indonesia, following the country’s declaration of independence the previous day.
- 1958Brojen Das from Bangladesh swims across the English Channel in a competition, as the first Bengali and the first Asian to do so. He came first among 39 competitors.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
- 2005A massive power blackout hits the Indonesian island of Java, affecting almost 100 million people, one of the largest and most widespread power outages in history.
View the complete list of August 18 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Karras, Nodiko Tatishvili, Caetano Veloso, AraabMuzik, Cody Linley, Michael Winterbottom, Lonnie Mack, Audrey Tautou, Simon Day, Clare Carey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 18, 2003.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th August 2003 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 14, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 2001. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 18th August 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 18, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 230th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 33rd Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,961 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,987 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 202
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 26, 2035
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 14, 1982 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 2001 (-156)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (August 23, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VIII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1991 – LE, South Korean rapper and singer-songwriter (EXID); February 27, 1932 – Elizabeth Taylor, English-American actress, singer, and producer (d. 2011); July 20, 1952 – Keiko Matsuzaka, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,111