Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 231st day of the year 2004. It was the 33rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,807 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,936 days or 5.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 26, 2036.
If a dog named Toepher - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toepher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Toepher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Max Factor, Jr.
- 1916Don Keefer
- 1920Shelley Winters
- 1929Hugues Aufray
- 1943Carl Wayne
- 1960Yuki Ninagawa
- 1961Birol Ünel
- 1966Gustavo Charif
- 1975Kaitlin Olson
- 1986Andreas Weise
View the complete list of August 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1606Maria Anna of Spain (d. 1646)
- 1750Antonio Salieri, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1825)
- 1920Bob Kennedy, American baseball player and manager (d. 2005)
- 1934Ronnie Carroll, Irish singer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1940Gil Whitney, American journalist (d. 1982)
- 1956John Debney, American composer and conductor
- 1972Masahiro Nakai, Japanese singer and actor (SMAP)
- 1985Inge Dekker, Dutch swimmer
- 1986Evan Gattis, American baseball player
- 1993Maia Mitchell, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of August 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dylan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1304The Battle of Mons-en-Pévèle is fought to a draw between the French army and the Flemish militias.
- 1590John White, the governor of the Roanoke Colony, returns from a supply trip to England and finds his settlement deserted.
- 1838The Wilkes Expedition, which would explore the Puget Sound and Antarctica, weighs anchor at Hampton Roads.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers Martian moon Phobos.
- 1938The Thousand Islands Bridge, connecting New York, United States with Ontario, Canada over the Saint Lawrence River, is dedicated by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1963American civil rights movement: James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1966Vietnam War: The Battle of Long Tan ensues after a patrol from the 6th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment clashes with a Viet Cong force in Phước Tuy Province.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
- 2008War of Afghanistan: Uzbin Valley ambush occurs.
View the complete list of August 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Sonnenfeld, Kaitlyn, Warren Oates, Randy Blythe, Julie Pinson, Ryan Ramos, Otis Blackwell, Steven Spielberg, Richard E. Grant, Dave Gahan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 18, 2004.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th August 2004 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 24, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1994. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean Back by Terror Squad as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 18th August 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 18, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 2004
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 33rd Wednesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 37 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,807 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,936 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 197
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 26, 2036
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 24, 1984 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1994 (-186)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Lean Back by Terror Squad (August 21, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VIII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1952 – Tommy Norden, American actor; October 24, 1947 – Kevin Kline, American actor and singer; October 11, 1963 – Marcus Graham, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,019