Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1902 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Shavnna - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 537 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shavnna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shavnna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Colleen Moore
- 1933Bettina Cirone
- 1943Billy J. Kramer
- 1965Kyra Sedgwick
- 1969Paula Jai Parker
- 1978Michelle Borth
- 1980Houcine Camara
- 1980Jun Jin
- 1983Missy Higgins
- 1983Reeva Steenkamp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1919Malcolm Forbes, American publisher and politician (d. 1990)
- 1938Diana Muldaur, American actress
- 1939Miranda Guinness, Countess of Iveagh (d. 2010)
- 1946Christopher Malcolm, Scottish-English actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1955Patricia Scotland, Baroness Scotland of Asthal, Dominican-English lawyer and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales
- 1956Adam Arkin, American actor, director, and producer
- 1973Carl Bulfin, New Zealand cricketer
- 1979Dave Douglas, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Relient K and Ace Troubleshooter)
- 1983Mike Conway, English race car driver
- 1996Hsu Ching-wen, Taiwanese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1759Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years’ War between Great Britain and France.
- 1862American Indian Wars: During an uprising in Minnesota, Lakota warriors decide not to attack heavily-defended Fort Ridgely and instead turn to the settlement of New Ulm, killing white settlers along the way.
- 1895American frontier murderer and outlaw John Wesley Hardin is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1989Several hundred East Germans cross the frontier between Hungary and Austria during the Pan-European Picnic, part of the events that began the process of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 1999In Belgrade, Yugoslavia, tens of thousands of Serbians rally to demand the resignation of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia President Slobodan Milošević.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Corley, Patrick Fiori, Hannah Marks, Bree Williamson, Sean Gunn, Tom Conti, Claude Barzotti, Lynn-Holly Johnson, Jason V Brock, Marnette Patterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 19, 1902.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1950 – Charles Fleischer, American comedian, actor, and singer; July 25, 1954 – Lynne Frederick, English-American actress (d. 1994); December 23, 1943 – Harry Shearer, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200