Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 231st day of the year 1937. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,210 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,403 days or 28.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,057 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1969.
If a dog named Destin - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Destin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Destin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Jimmy Rowles
- 1955Peter Gallagher
- 1957Martin Donovan
- 1958Anthony Muñoz
- 1963John Stamos
- 1969Matthew Perry
- 1970Fat Joe
- 1984Micah Alberti
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant
- 1991Nathan Lopez
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1900Gontran de Poncins, French author and adventurer (d. 1962)
- 1902J. B. L. Reyes, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 1994)
- 1928Norman Brooks, Canadian singer and actor (d. 2006)
- 1934David Durenberger, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1946Charles Bolden, American general and astronaut
- 1951John Deacon, English bass player and songwriter (Queen)
- 1955Ned Yost, American baseball player and manager
- 1961Tony Longo, American actor, producer, screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1978Michelle Borth, American actress
- 1986Rúben Micael, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Louis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, later known as Augustus, compels the Roman Senate to elect him Consul.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1561Mary, Queen of Scots, who was 18 years old, returns to Scotland after spending 13 years in France.
- 1813Gervasio Antonio de Posadas joins Argentina’s Second Triumvirate.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1991Crown Heights riot: Black groups target Hasidic Jews on the streets of Crown Heights in New York City for three days, after two black children were hit by a car driven by a Hasidic man.
- 2005The first-ever joint military exercise between Russia and China, called Peace Mission 2005 begins.
- 2010Operation Iraqi Freedom ends, with the last of the United States brigade combat teams crossing the border to Kuwait.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Messina, Bamboo Mañalac, Tsuyoshi Muro, Aaron Lohr, Jamie Lee Curtis, Dorce Gamalama, Violante Placido, Jake Vargas, Tony Williams, Zheng Cao.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1937.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1937 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 9, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 10, 1949. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1937
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,210 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,403 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,057
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1969
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 9, 1967 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 10, 1949 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1955 – Rowan Atkinson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 26, 1949 – Bob Hartman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Petra); March 9, 1931 – Thore Skogman, Swedish actor and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893