Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 231st day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,159 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 987 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Khali - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Khali will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Khali will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Olga Baclanova
- 1926Angus Scrimm
- 1942Fred Thompson
- 1946Dawn Steel
- 1948Gerald McRaney
- 1951Gustavo Santaolalla
- 1962Valérie Kaprisky
- 1968Mark McGuinn
- 1984Micah Alberti
- 1989Romeo Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1621Gerbrand van den Eeckhout, Dutch painter, etcher, and poet (d. 1674)
- 1873Fred Stone, American actor and producer (d. 1959)
- 1883Elsie Ferguson, American actress (d. 1961)
- 1907Hazari Prasad Dwivedi, Indian historian, author, and scholar (d. 1979)
- 1915Ring Lardner, Jr., American journalist and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1946Charles Bolden, American general and astronaut
- 1960Ron Darling, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1962Raimonds Vilde, Latvian volleyball player and coach
- 1974Tim Kasher, American singer-songwriter (Cursive, The Good Life, Slowdown Virginia, and Commander Venus)
- 1986Rúben Micael, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504In Ireland, the Hiberno-Norman de Burghs (Burkes) and Anglo-Norman Fitzgeralds fight in the Battle of Knockdoe.
- 1745Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as “the 45”.
- 1772Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- 1895American frontier murderer and outlaw John Wesley Hardin is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1987Hungerford massacre: In the United Kingdom, Michael Ryan kills sixteen people with a semi-automatic rifle and then commits suicide.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
- 2010Operation Iraqi Freedom ends, with the last of the United States brigade combat teams crossing the border to Kuwait.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Åkerström, Abir Goswami, Kaitlin Doubleday, Dorothy DeBorba, Todd Zeile, Jess Manafort, Jerry verDorn, Joan Sanderson, Saundra Santiago, Olivia Newton-John.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 19, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1979 – Pakorn Lum, Thai actor and singer; July 4, 1990 – Chloe Jasmine, Singer, Reality TV Star; August 27, 1938 – Tanju Okan, Turkish singer and actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169