Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 231st day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,739 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ruchus - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruchus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ruchus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Eddy Raven
- 1951Lillian Müller
- 1961Tony Longo
- 1965Kyra Sedgwick
- 1977Callum Blue
- 1983Reeva Steenkamp
- 1983Tammin Sursok
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant
- 1989Romeo Miller
- 1997Joseph Castanon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1570Salamone Rossi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1630)
- 1925Claude Gauvreau, Canadian poet and playwright (d. 1971)
- 1932Thomas P. Salmon, American lawyer and politician, 75th Governor of Vermont
- 1934Renée Richards, American tennis player and ophthalmologist
- 1945Ian Gillan, English singer-songwriter (Ian Gillan Band, Gillan, Deep Purple, Episode Six, Black Sabbath, WhoCares)
- 1950Graeme Beard, Australian cricketer
- 1956José Rubén Zamora, Guatemalan journalist, founded Siglo Veintiuno and El Periódico
- 1974Ryo Fukawa, Japanese comedian and singer (No Plan)
- 1974Tim Kasher, American singer-songwriter (Cursive, The Good Life, Slowdown Virginia, and Commander Venus)
- 1983Missy Higgins, Australian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The “Samlesbury witches”, three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- 1666Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as “Holmes’s Bonfire”.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1854The First Sioux War begins when United States Army soldiers kill Lakota chief Conquering Bear and in return are massacred.
- 1895American frontier murderer and outlaw John Wesley Hardin is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.
- 1934The creation of the position Führer is approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1987Hungerford massacre: In the United Kingdom, Michael Ryan kills sixteen people with a semi-automatic rifle and then commits suicide.
- 1989Polish president Wojciech Jaruzelski nominates Solidarity activist Tadeusz Mazowiecki to be the first non-communist prime minister in 42 years.
- 1989Radio Caroline, the offshore pirate station in the North Sea, is raided by British and Dutch governments.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Lowe, Joel Murray, Donna Dixon, Soledad Fandiño, Jane Russell, Plies, Donna Rice Hughes, Gennifer Flowers, Rosanne Cash, Kristian Nairn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 19, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1943 – Molly Meldrum, Australian journalist, critic, and producer; October 4, 1983 – Tatsuya Ueda, Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN); May 9, 1973 – Chu Sang-mi, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218