Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 231st day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,648 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Cups - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cups will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cups will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Charlie Hall
- 1899Colleen Moore
- 1926Angus Scrimm
- 1928Norman Brooks
- 1951Gustavo Santaolalla
- 1951Lillian Müller
- 1963John Stamos
- 1965Kevin Dillon
- 1969Paula Jai Parker
- 1985J. Evan Bonifant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1883Coco Chanel, French fashion designer, founded the Chanel Company (d. 1971)
- 1895C. Suntharalingam, Sri Lankan lawyer, academic, and politician (d. 1985)
- 1934David Durenberger, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1944Jack Canfield, American author
- 1945Ian Gillan, English singer-songwriter (Ian Gillan Band, Gillan, Deep Purple, Episode Six, Black Sabbath, WhoCares)
- 1948Tom Mullica, American magician and actor
- 1949Michael Nazir-Ali, Pakistani-English bishop
- 1973Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway
- 1987Nick Driebergen, Dutch swimmer
- 1988Travis Tedford, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745Prince Charles Edward Stuart raises his standard in Glenfinnan: The start of the Second Jacobite Rebellion, known as “the 45”.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1942World War II: Operation Jubilee: The 2nd Canadian Infantry Division leads an amphibious assault by allied forces on Dieppe, France and fails, many Canadians are killed or captured. The operation was intended to develop and try new amphibious landing tactics for the coming full invasion in Normandy.
- 1964Syncom 3, the first geostationary communication satellite, was launched.
- 1989Polish president Wojciech Jaruzelski nominates Solidarity activist Tadeusz Mazowiecki to be the first non-communist prime minister in 42 years.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union, August Coup: Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev is placed under house arrest while on holiday in the town of Foros, Ukraine.
- 2005The first-ever joint military exercise between Russia and China, called Peace Mission 2005 begins.
- 2009A series of bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kills 101 and injures 565 others.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brianna Lea Pruett, Austin Brown, Bearwin Meily, Shimon Gershon, Amir Blumenfeld, Alfredo Landa, Patrick Bergin, Gucci Mane, Mackenzie Lintz, Paul Thorn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 19, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1930 – Rolf Harris, Australian-English singer-songwriter; April 5, 1964 – Princess Erika, French singer-songwriter and actress; May 1, 1974 – Kellie Crawford, Australian singer and actress (Hi-5 and Teen Queens).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169