Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Fred Stone
- 1913Richard Simmons
- 1933Bettina Cirone
- 1933Debra Paget
- 1943Billy J. Kramer
- 1945Ian Gillan
- 1957Martin Donovan
- 1972Elizabeth Wolfgramm
- 1983Missy Higgins
- 1986Christina Perri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1819Julius van Zuylen van Nijevelt, Luxembourger-Dutch politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1894)
- 1906Philo Farnsworth, American inventor, invented the Fusor (d. 1971)
- 1926Annie Palmen, Dutch singer (d. 2000)
- 1947Dave Dutton, English actor and screenwriter
- 1956José Rubén Zamora, Guatemalan journalist, founded Siglo Veintiuno and El Periódico
- 1965Maria de Medeiros, Portuguese actress, singer, and director
- 1972Elizabeth Wolfgramm, American singer (The Jets)
- 1972Sammi Cheng, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1975Chynna Clugston, American illustrator
- 1977Régine Chassagne, Canadian singer-songwriter (Arcade Fire)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1504In Ireland, the Hiberno-Norman de Burghs (Burkes) and Anglo-Norman Fitzgeralds fight in the Battle of Knockdoe.
- 1772Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- 1812War of 1812: American frigate USS Constitution defeats the British frigate HMS Guerriere off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada earning the nickname “Old Ironsides”.
- 1934The creation of the position Führer is approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.
- 1960Cold War: In Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union, downed American U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers is sentenced to ten years imprisonment by the Soviet Union for espionage.
- 1965Japanese prime minister Eisaku Satō becomes the first post-World War II sitting prime minister to visit Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1981Gulf of Sidra Incident: United States fighters intercept and shoot down two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets over the Gulf of Sidra.
- 1987Hungerford massacre: In the United Kingdom, Michael Ryan kills sixteen people with a semi-automatic rifle and then commits suicide.
- 2005A series of strong storms lashes Southern Ontario spawning several tornadoes as well as creating extreme flash flooding within the city of Toronto and its surrounding communities. In Toronto, it is also dubbed the “Toronto Supercell”.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marion Raven, Steve Berlin, Lupita Nyong'o, Lamar Odom, George C. Stoney, Antonio Banderas, Peter O'Toole, Daisuke Ono, Adele Astaire, Christopher Bevins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 19, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1976 – Matt Skiba, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alkaline Trio and Heavens); May 5, 1951 – Nicholas Guest, American actor; May 17, 1943 – David Simeon, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039