Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,735 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 702 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Richard Simmons
- 1938Diana Muldaur
- 1940Jill St. John
- 1959Derya Alabora
- 1972Sammi Cheng
- 1974Tim Kasher
- 1979Dave Douglas
- 1984Micah Alberti
- 1987Anaïs Lameche
- 1989Romeo Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1570Salamone Rossi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1630)
- 1846Luis Martín, Spanish religious leader, 24th Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1906)
- 1907Hazari Prasad Dwivedi, Indian historian, author, and scholar (d. 1979)
- 1945Sandro de América, Argentinian singer and actor (d. 2010)
- 1950Sudha Murthy, Indian social worker and author
- 1957Li-Young Lee, Indonesian-American poet and author
- 1958Darryl Sutter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1959Susan Cummings, Monegasque-American murderer
- 1971João Vieira Pinto, Portuguese footballer
- 1991Nathan Lopez, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, later known as Augustus, compels the Roman Senate to elect him Consul.
- 1561Mary, Queen of Scots, who was 18 years old, returns to Scotland after spending 13 years in France.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1934The creation of the position Führer is approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1945August Revolution: Viet Minh led by Ho Chi Minh take power in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1960Sputnik program: Korabl-Sputnik 2: The Soviet Union launches the satellite with the dogs Belka and Strelka, 40 mice, two rats and a variety of plants.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
- 2005A series of strong storms lashes Southern Ontario spawning several tornadoes as well as creating extreme flash flooding within the city of Toronto and its surrounding communities. In Toronto, it is also dubbed the “Toronto Supercell”.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bettina Cirone, Leonard Nimoy, Mabel King, Wednesday 13, Shawn Lane, Yuichi Nakamura, Bernard Erhard, Pusha T, Robert Desiderio, Larry Poindexter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 19, 1960.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1903 – Edgar Bergen, American ventriloquist and actor (d. 1978); August 21, 1965 – Caryn Mower, American wrestler, actress, and stuntwoman; April 20, 1941 – Ryan O'Neal, American actor and boxer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966