Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 231st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,546 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 628 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Annie Palmen
- 1953Lynwood Slim
- 1955Peter Gallagher
- 1965Kevin Dillon
- 1979Dave Douglas
- 1980Houcine Camara
- 1980Russell Kane
- 1982Willy Denzey
- 1984Micah Alberti
- 1997Joseph Castanon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1743Madame du Barry, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1793)
- 1777Francis I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1830)
- 1819Julius van Zuylen van Nijevelt, Luxembourger-Dutch politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1894)
- 1883José Mendes Cabeçadas, Portuguese admiral and politician, 9th President of Portugal (d. 1965)
- 1907Archie League, American air traffic controller (d. 1986)
- 1945Sandro de América, Argentinian singer and actor (d. 2010)
- 1948Christy O'Connor Jnr, Irish golfer and architect
- 1954Oscar Larrauri, Argentinian race car driver
- 1972Elizabeth Wolfgramm, American singer (The Jets)
- 1973Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504In Ireland, the Hiberno-Norman de Burghs (Burkes) and Anglo-Norman Fitzgeralds fight in the Battle of Knockdoe.
- 1772Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- 1812War of 1812: American frigate USS Constitution defeats the British frigate HMS Guerriere off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada earning the nickname “Old Ironsides”.
- 1914The Ottoman–Bulgarian alliance is signed in Sofia.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1940First flight of the B-25 Mitchell medium bomber.
- 1960Sputnik program: Korabl-Sputnik 2: The Soviet Union launches the satellite with the dogs Belka and Strelka, 40 mice, two rats and a variety of plants.
- 1980Saudia Flight 163, a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar burns after making an emergency landing at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, killing 301 people.
- 1987Hungerford massacre: In the United Kingdom, Michael Ryan kills sixteen people with a semi-automatic rifle and then commits suicide.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Captain Beefheart, N. S. Krishnan, Marjorie Bennett, Colin Blunstone, Ken Page, Crista Flanagan, Nicky Stevens, Dia Mirza, Billy Varga, Saul Rubinek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 19, 1966.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1975 – Greg Strause, American director and producer; July 30, 1971 – Christine Taylor, American actress; April 11, 1974 – Anton Glanzelius, Swedish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952