Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 231st day of the year 1966. It was the 33rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,407 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,802 days or 18.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 1998.
If a dog named Aniston - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aniston will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aniston will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Fred Stone
- 1883Elsie Ferguson
- 1913Richard Simmons
- 1918Jimmy Rowles
- 1945Sandro de América
- 1948Gerald McRaney
- 1966Lee Ann Womack
- 1969Matthew Perry
- 1982Erika Christensen
- 1988Hoodie Allen
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1883Elsie Ferguson, American actress (d. 1961)
- 1933Bettina Cirone, American model and photographer
- 1944Charles Wang, Chinese-American businessman and philanthropist; co-founder, Computer Associates International
- 1951Gustavo Santaolalla, Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bajofondo)
- 1958Brendan Nelson, Australian physician and politician, 47th Minister for Defence for Australia
- 1967Satya Nadella, Indian-American businessman
- 1968Mark McGuinn, American singer-songwriter
- 1970Fat Joe, American rapper and actor (Terror Squad and Diggin' in the Crates Crew)
- 1977Callum Blue, English actor
- 1997Joseph Castanon American actor and singer
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leonard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1561Mary, Queen of Scots, who was 18 years old, returns to Scotland after spending 13 years in France.
- 1666Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as “Holmes’s Bonfire”.
- 1812War of 1812: American frigate USS Constitution defeats the British frigate HMS Guerriere off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada earning the nickname “Old Ironsides”.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The New York Herald breaks the news to the East Coast of the United States of the gold rush in California (although the rush started in January).
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1960Sputnik program: Korabl-Sputnik 2: The Soviet Union launches the satellite with the dogs Belka and Strelka, 40 mice, two rats and a variety of plants.
- 1991Crown Heights riot: Black groups target Hasidic Jews on the streets of Crown Heights in New York City for three days, after two black children were hit by a car driven by a Hasidic man.
- 2005The first-ever joint military exercise between Russia and China, called Peace Mission 2005 begins.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Murali, Malese Jow, Hisako Manda, Julian Lennon, Don Siegel, Mariada Pieridi, Michael Nesmith, Joe Yamanaka, Claude Dubois, Charlie Young.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1966.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1966 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 25, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 1, 1987. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 19th August 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 33rd Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,407 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,802 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 691
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 1998
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 25, 1983 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 1, 1987 (-103)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Summer in the City by The Lovin’ Spoonful (August 20, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1954 – Kathleen Quinlan, American actress; September 13, 1932 – Radoslav Brzobohatý, Czech actor (d. 2012); October 24, 1957 – John Kassir, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,128