Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 231st day of the year 1971. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,099 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,033 days or 16.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 2003.
If a dog named Storm - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Storm will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Storm will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Elsie Ferguson
- 1926Annie Palmen
- 1944Eddy Raven
- 1946Christopher Malcolm
- 1953Lynwood Slim
- 1969Clay Walker
- 1979Dave Douglas
- 1980Jun Jin
- 1983Missy Higgins
- 1984Simon Bird
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1900Gilbert Ryle, English philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1976)
- 1938Diana Muldaur, American actress
- 1956Adam Arkin, American actor, director, and producer
- 1957Ian Gould, English cricketer and umpire
- 1957Paul-Jan Bakker, Dutch cricketer
- 1969Clay Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Chynna Clugston, American illustrator
- 1978Michelle Borth, American actress
- 1986Saori Kimura, Japanese volleyball player
- 1987Anaïs Lameche, French-Swedish singer (Play)
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IMBOAUEPP? Check your answers here: Word scramble IMBOAUEPP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768Saint Isaac’s Cathedral is founded in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 1914The Ottoman–Bulgarian alliance is signed in Sofia.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1955In the Northeast United States, severe flooding caused by Hurricane Diane, claims 200 lives.
- 1991Crown Heights riot: Black groups target Hasidic Jews on the streets of Crown Heights in New York City for three days, after two black children were hit by a car driven by a Hasidic man.
- 1999In Belgrade, Yugoslavia, tens of thousands of Serbians rally to demand the resignation of Federal Republic of Yugoslavia President Slobodan Milošević.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
- 2009A series of bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kills 101 and injures 565 others.
- 2012A plane crash kills 32 people in Sudan.
- 2013A train accident in India kills at least 37 people and injures over a dozen.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Grey, A. J. Cook, Scrapper Blackwell, Martin Klebba, Bob Monkhouse, Charles Boyer, Omero Mumba, Nathan Davis, Kalmer Tennosaar, Sōichirō Hoshi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1971 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 17, 1994. Your score is -204. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 19th August 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,099 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,033 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 613
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 2003
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1996 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 17, 1994 (-204)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees (August 21, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1958 – Charlie Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 22, 1970 – Regine Velasquez, Filipino singer, actress, and producer; January 29, 1941 – Robin Morgan, American actress, journalist, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073