Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 1975 was a Tuesday and it was the 231st day of the year 1975. It was the 33rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,782 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,594 days or 15.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 27, 2007.
If a dog named Gaba - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gaba will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gaba will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Elsie Ferguson
- 1926Annie Palmen
- 1927L. Q. Jones
- 1944Eddy Raven
- 1945Sandro de América
- 1948Jim Carter
- 1957Martin Donovan
- 1958Anthony Muñoz
- 1959Derya Alabora
- 1963Joey Tempest
View the complete list of August 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1711Edward Boscawen, English admiral and politician (d. 1761)
- 1870Bernard Baruch, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1965)
- 1933Bettina Cirone, American model and photographer
- 1944Eddy Raven, American singer-songwriter
- 1945Ian Gillan, English singer-songwriter (Ian Gillan Band, Gillan, Deep Purple, Episode Six, Black Sabbath, WhoCares)
- 1953Mary Matalin, American political consultant
- 1953Nanni Moretti, Italian actor, director, and producer
- 1957Li-Young Lee, Indonesian-American poet and author
- 1978Chris Capuano, American baseball player
- 1985Lindsey Jacobellis, American snowboarder
View the complete list of August 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jordan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1153Baldwin III of Jerusalem takes control of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from his mother Melisende, and also captures Ascalon.
- 1504In Ireland, the Hiberno-Norman de Burghs (Burkes) and Anglo-Norman Fitzgeralds fight in the Battle of Knockdoe.
- 1692Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- 1812War of 1812: American frigate USS Constitution defeats the British frigate HMS Guerriere off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada earning the nickname “Old Ironsides”.
- 1919Afghanistan gains full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1927Patriarch Sergius of Moscow proclaims the declaration of loyalty of the Russian Orthodox Church to the Soviet Union.
- 1934The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1942World War II: Operation Jubilee: The 2nd Canadian Infantry Division leads an amphibious assault by allied forces on Dieppe, France and fails, many Canadians are killed or captured. The operation was intended to develop and try new amphibious landing tactics for the coming full invasion in Normandy.
- 1980Saudia Flight 163, a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar burns after making an emergency landing at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, killing 301 people.
- 1981Gulf of Sidra Incident: United States fighters intercept and shoot down two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets over the Gulf of Sidra.
View the complete list of August 19 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Vereen, Susanna Kwan, Chuck Jackson, Ric Ocasek, Mike Vitar, Kellie Pickler, Christine Kaufmann, Kim Walker, Adrian Grenier, Jordan Peele.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 19, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th August 1975 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 1, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 1995. Your score is -223. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ in Love by Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 23, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 19th August 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 19, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1975
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 33rd Tuesday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,782 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,594 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 569
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 27, 2007
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 1, 1948 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 1, 1995 (-223)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Fallin’ in Love by Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds (August 23, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VIII.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1953 – Timothy Bentinck, Australian-English actor; June 25, 1980 – Maja Latinović, Serbian model; December 25, 1972 – Mac Powell, American singer-songwriter and producer (Third Day).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124