Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 214th day of the year 1935. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,258 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,419 days or 28.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,059 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 10, 1967.
If a dog named Shoal - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shoal will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shoal will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Myrna Loy
- 1912Palle Huld
- 1924Carroll O'Connor
- 1941Doris Coley
- 1959Johnny Kemp
- 1962Cynthia Stevenson
- 1972Justyna Steczkowska
- 1976Sam Worthington
- 1980Dingdong Dantes
- 1984Britt Nicole
View the complete list of August 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1900Helen Morgan, American actress and singer (d. 1941)
- 1935Betty Brosmer, American model and author
- 1945Alex Jesaulenko, Austrian-Australian footballer and coach
- 1953Marjo, Canadian singer-songwriter (Corbeau)
- 1962Billy Kilson, American drummer
- 1963Daniel Pelosi, American murderer
- 1963Uğur Tütüneker, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1969Fernando Couto, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1973Hiroyuki Goto, Japanese game designer, created Kotoba no Puzzle: Mojipittan
- 1988Nayer, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of August 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VUQOYVOR? Check your answers here: Words with these letters VUQOYVOR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 338 BCA Macedonian army led by Philip II defeated the combined forces of Athens and Thebes in the Battle of Chaeronea, securing Macedonian hegemony in Greece and the Aegean.
- 461Majorian is arrested near Tortona (Northern Italy) and deposed by the Suebian general Ricimer as puppet emperor.
- 1790The first United States Census is conducted.
- 1830Charles X of France abdicates the throne in favor of his grandson Henri.
- 1937The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 is passed in America, the effect of which is to render marijuana and all its by-products illegal.
- 1939Albert Einstein and Leo Szilard write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan Project to develop a nuclear weapon.
- 1944World War II: The largest trade convoy of the world wars arrives safely in the Western Approaches.
- 1968An earthquake hits Casiguran, Aurora, Philippines killing more than 270 people and wounding 261.
- 1989A massacre is carried out by an Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka killing 64 ethnic Tamil civilians.
- 2014At least 146 people were killed and more than 114 injured in an explosion at a factory near Shanghai.
View the complete list of August 2 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elvis Crespo, Francine Prieto, Melle Mel, Herbert Wiesinger, Kieron Richardson, Megan Park, Mike Epps, Leigh Bowery, Patrick Doyle, Serge Nubret.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 2, 1935.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd August 1935 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +224. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 22, 1914. Your score is -236. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 2, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 214th day of 1935
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 154 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,258 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,419 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,059
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 10, 1967
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (+224)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 22, 1914 (-236)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: II.VIII.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1989 – Chinami Suzuki, Japanese model, television host, and actress; February 2, 1949 – Brent Spiner, American actor; March 8, 1972 – Angie Hart, Australian singer (Frente! and Splendid).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868