Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 214th day of the year 1941. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,179 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,393 days or 25.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 955 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 10, 1973.
If a dog named Cinders - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cinders will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cinders will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Myrna Loy
- 1924Carroll O'Connor
- 1942Juan Formell
- 1943Julia Foster
- 1944Naná Vasconcelos
- 1956Isabel Pantoja
- 1959Johnny Kemp
- 1964Mary-Louise Parker
- 1980Uğur Rıfat Karlova
- 1988Alice Moran
View the complete list of August 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1897Karl-Otto Koch, German SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1925Jorge Rafael Videla, Argentinian general and politician, 43rd President of Argentina (d. 2013)
- 1925K. Arulanandan, Ceylon-American engineer and academic (d. 2004)
- 1929David Waddington, Baron Waddington, English lawyer and politician, Governor of Bermuda
- 1940Will Tura, Belgian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1948James Street, American football and baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1957Butch Vig, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Garbage and Spooner)
- 1959Apollonia Kotero, American singer and actress (Apollonia 6)
- 1976Reyes Estévez, Spanish runner
- 1982Grady Sizemore, American baseball player
View the complete list of August 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1610Henry Hudson sails into what is now known as Hudson Bay thinking he had made it through the Northwest Passage and reached the Pacific Ocean.
- 1790The first United States Census is conducted.
- 1830Charles X of France abdicates the throne in favor of his grandson Henri.
- 1869Japan’s samurai, farmer, artisan, merchant class system (Shinōkōshō) is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese date: June 25, 1869).
- 1923Vice President Calvin Coolidge becomes U.S. President upon the death of President Warren G. Harding.
- 1932The positron (antiparticle of the electron) is discovered by Carl D. Anderson.
- 1934Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of Germany following the death of President Paul von Hindenburg.
- 1944World War II: The largest trade convoy of the world wars arrives safely in the Western Approaches.
- 1947A British South American Airways Avro Lancastrian airliner crashes into a mountain during a flight from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Santiago, Chile. The wreckage would not be found until 1998.
- 1968An earthquake hits Casiguran, Aurora, Philippines killing more than 270 people and wounding 261.
View the complete list of August 2 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Ruffin, Paul Cattermole, Robert Fuller, Eric Bischoff, Brent Kutzle, Shaun Fleming, Al Santos, Gina Gershon, Alyssa Sutherland, Charlotte Wessels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 2, 1941.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd August 1941 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1916. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 15, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 2, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 214th day of 1941
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,179 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,393 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 955
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 10, 1973
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1916 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 15, 1962 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1935 – Geoffrey Lewis, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015); August 23, 1990 – Wesley Singerman, American actor; December 31, 1941 – Sean S. Cunningham, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,705