Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1964 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,349 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Joanna Cassidy
- 1953Donnie Munro
- 1957Butch Vig
- 1958Shō Hayami
- 1959Johnny Kemp
- 1961Cold 187um
- 1964Mary-Louise Parker
- 1967Aline Brosh McKenna
- 1983Kim Jungah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1612Saskia van Uylenburgh, Dutch model (d. 1642)
- 1916Alfonso A. Ossorio, Filipino-American painter and sculptor (d. 1990)
- 1922Betsy Bloomingdale, American philanthropist and socialite
- 1938Dave Balon, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2007)
- 1954Sammy McIlroy, Irish footballer and manager
- 1962Lee Mavers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The La’s)
- 1972Justyna Steczkowska, Polish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1973Susie O'Neill, Australian swimmer
- 1976Jay Heaps, American soccer player and coach
- 1980Uğur Rıfat Karlova, Turkish comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343Olivier de Clisson is found guilty of treason and beheaded at Les Halles in Paris. As a result, his wife, Jeanne de Clisson, sold their holding, bought a fleet of ships, and took to the sea as a pirate to seek revenge against King Philip VI of France and the nobility.
- 1830Charles X of France abdicates the throne in favor of his grandson Henri.
- 1869Japan’s samurai, farmer, artisan, merchant class system (Shinōkōshō) is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese date: June 25, 1869).
- 1897Anglo-Afghan War: The Siege of Malakand ends when a relief column is able to reach the British garrison in the Malakand states adjacent to India’s North West Frontier Province.
- 1932The positron (antiparticle of the electron) is discovered by Carl D. Anderson.
- 1934Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of Germany following the death of President Paul von Hindenburg.
- 1945World War II: End of the Potsdam Conference.
- 1973A flash fire kills 51 at the Summerland amusement centre at Douglas, Isle of Man.
- 1980A bomb explodes at the railway station in Bologna, Italy, killing 85 people and wounding more than 200.
- 1985Delta Air Lines Flight 191, a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar, crashes at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport killing 137.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Rex, P. J. Soles, Saeed Jaffrey, Frankie Jonas, Ryo Ishibashi, Paul Young, Sam De Grasse, Carlos Santana, Joan Copeland, Ed Roland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 2, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Hard Day’s Night by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1942 – Frank Bank, American actor (d. 2013); August 10, 1940 – Bobby Hatfield, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers) (d. 2003); April 26, 1982 – Jon Lee, English singer and actor (S Club).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099