Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,643 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Uri - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Uri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Uri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ann Dvorak
- 1912Palle Huld
- 1914Félix Leclerc
- 1925John Dexter
- 1943Max Wright
- 1944Naná Vasconcelos
- 1960Neal Morse
- 1962Cynthia Stevenson
- 1980Uğur Rıfat Karlova
- 1983Kim Jungah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1788Leopold Gmelin, German chemist and academic (d. 1853)
- 1820John Tyndall, Irish-English physicist and mountaineer (d. 1893)
- 1912Vladimir Žerjavić, Croatian economist and author (d. 2001)
- 1941Jules A. Hoffmann, Luxembourgian-French biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Sammy McIlroy, Irish footballer and manager
- 1969Fernando Couto, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1970Kevin Smith, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Jacinda Barrett, Australian-American model and actress
- 1975Mineiro, Brazilian footballer
- 1987Csilla Borsányi, Hungarian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 338 BCA Macedonian army led by Philip II defeated the combined forces of Athens and Thebes in the Battle of Chaeronea, securing Macedonian hegemony in Greece and the Aegean.
- 1790The first United States Census is conducted.
- 1897Anglo-Afghan War: The Siege of Malakand ends when a relief column is able to reach the British garrison in the Malakand states adjacent to India’s North West Frontier Province.
- 1903Fall of the Ottoman Empire: An unsuccessful uprising led by the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization against Ottoman Turkey, also known as the Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising, takes place.
- 1922A typhoon hits Shantou, Republic of China killing more than 50,000 people.
- 1923Vice President Calvin Coolidge becomes U.S. President upon the death of President Warren G. Harding.
- 1943Rebellion in the Nazi death camp of Treblinka.
- 1944World War II: The largest trade convoy of the world wars arrives safely in the Western Approaches.
- 1964Vietnam War: Gulf of Tonkin incident: North Vietnamese gunboats allegedly fire on the U.S. destroyer USS Maddox.
- 1980A bomb explodes at the railway station in Bologna, Italy, killing 85 people and wounding more than 200.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathy Bates, Rawson Stovall, Carroll Baker, Patricia O'Callaghan, Märt Avandi, Barry Ryan, Steve Priest, Peter Parros, Judy Davis, Roberto Carlos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 2, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 5, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1995 – Qaasim Middleton, American actor, singer, and guitarist; October 27, 1982 – Patrick Fugit, American actor and producer; August 12, 1935 – John Cazale, American actor (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217