Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1992 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,364 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 317 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Socrate - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Socrate will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Socrate will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Myrna Loy
- 1911Ann Dvorak
- 1914Big Walter Price
- 1932Peter O'Toole
- 1940Will Tura
- 1953Butch Patrick
- 1964Mary-Louise Parker
- 1972Jacinda Barrett
- 1975Ingrid Rubio
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1910Roger MacDougall, Scottish director, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1929Vidya Charan Shukla, Indian politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1932Peter O'Toole, British-Irish actor and producer (d. 2013)
- 1935Hank Cochran, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2010)
- 1953Marjo, Canadian singer-songwriter (Corbeau)
- 1958Shō Hayami, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1962Lee Mavers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The La’s)
- 1963Daniel Pelosi, American murderer
- 1963Uğur Tütüneker, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1980Nadia Bjorlin, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1274Edward I of England returns from the Ninth Crusade and is crowned King seventeen days later.
- 1343Olivier de Clisson is found guilty of treason and beheaded at Les Halles in Paris. As a result, his wife, Jeanne de Clisson, sold their holding, bought a fleet of ships, and took to the sea as a pirate to seek revenge against King Philip VI of France and the nobility.
- 1610Henry Hudson sails into what is now known as Hudson Bay thinking he had made it through the Northwest Passage and reached the Pacific Ocean.
- 1798French Revolutionary Wars: The Battle of the Nile concludes in a British victory.
- 1830Charles X of France abdicates the throne in favor of his grandson Henri.
- 1918Japan announces that it is deploying troops to Siberia in the aftermath of World War I.
- 1918The first general strike in Canadian history takes place in Vancouver.
- 1937The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 is passed in America, the effect of which is to render marijuana and all its by-products illegal.
- 1944ASNOM: Birth of the Socialist Republic of Macedonia, celebrated as Day of the Republic in the Republic of Macedonia.
- 1947A British South American Airways Avro Lancastrian airliner crashes into a mountain during a flight from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Santiago, Chile. The wreckage would not be found until 1998.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaeson Ma, Howard Hewett, Ellen Greene, Keith Coogan, KRS-One, Brian Chippendale, Rob Lowe, Jenny Twitchell Kempton, Vitas, David Gale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 2, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Used to Be My Playground by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1947 – Robert Englund, American actor and director; December 13, 1982 – Ayumi Kinoshita, Japanese actress and model; July 1, 1934 – Jamie Farr, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,265