Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 1992 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,122 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Gábor Agárdy
- 1938Paul Jenkins
- 1942Juan Formell
- 1951Andrew Gold
- 1957Mojo Nixon
- 1962Lee Mavers
- 1967Aline Brosh McKenna
- 1970Kevin Smith
- 1980Dingdong Dantes
- 1992Hallie Eisenberg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1828Manuel Pavía y Rodríguez de Alburquerque, Spanish general (d. 1895)
- 1912Håkon Stenstadvold, Norwegian painter, illustrator, and critic (d. 1977)
- 1929John Gale, English director and producer
- 1941Ede Staal, Dutch singer-songwriter (d. 1986)
- 1948Andy Fairweather Low, Welsh singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fair Weather and Amen Corner)
- 1959Johnny Kemp, Bahamian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2015)
- 1962Lee Mavers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The La’s)
- 1975Tamás Molnár, Hungarian water polo player
- 1990Ima Bohush, Belarusian tennis player
- 1990Skylar Diggins, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 338 BCA Macedonian army led by Philip II defeated the combined forces of Athens and Thebes in the Battle of Chaeronea, securing Macedonian hegemony in Greece and the Aegean.
- 461Majorian is arrested near Tortona (Northern Italy) and deposed by the Suebian general Ricimer as puppet emperor.
- 1776The signing of the United States Declaration of Independence took place.
- 1922A typhoon hits Shantou, Republic of China killing more than 50,000 people.
- 1934Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of Germany following the death of President Paul von Hindenburg.
- 1939Albert Einstein and Leo Szilard write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan Project to develop a nuclear weapon.
- 1945World War II: End of the Potsdam Conference.
- 1964Vietnam War: Gulf of Tonkin incident: North Vietnamese gunboats allegedly fire on the U.S. destroyer USS Maddox.
- 1980A bomb explodes at the railway station in Bologna, Italy, killing 85 people and wounding more than 200.
- 1990Iraq invades Kuwait, eventually leading to the Gulf War.
View the complete list of historical events for August 2.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Siegel, Leilani Dowding, Polaire, Ken Olandt, Wanderléa, Park Min-young, Carlo Tagliabue, Bill Milner, Stephen Graham, Belén Rueda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 2, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Used to Be My Playground by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1968 – Andrew Copeland, American singer and guitarist (Sister Hazel); January 4, 1963 – Dave Foley, Canadian comedian, actor, director, and producer; April 6, 1978 – Myleene Klass, English singer, pianist, and model (Hear'Say).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067