Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 2, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 214th day of the year 2003. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,652 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,884 days or 5.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 10, 2035.
If a dog named Evy - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Evy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Evy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ann Dvorak
- 1915Gary Merrill
- 1941Doris Coley
- 1953Donnie Munro
- 1956Isabel Pantoja
- 1959Apollonia Kotero
- 1972Jacinda Barrett
- 1974Angie Cepeda
- 1983Kim Jungah
- 1992Charli XCX
View the complete list of August 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 2.
- 1612Saskia van Uylenburgh, Dutch model (d. 1642)
- 1820John Tyndall, Irish-English physicist and mountaineer (d. 1893)
- 1920Louis Pauwels, French journalist and author (d. 1997)
- 1937John Salt, English painter
- 1940Will Tura, Belgian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1941Jules A. Hoffmann, Luxembourgian-French biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943Tom Burgmeier, American baseball player and coach
- 1955Tony Godden, English footballer and manager
- 1975Tamás Molnár, Hungarian water polo player
- 1977Edward Furlong, American actor and singer
View the complete list of August 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1870Tower Subway, the world’s first underground tube railway, opens in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1873The Clay Street Hill Railroad begins operating the first cable car in San Francisco’s famous cable car system.
- 1897Anglo-Afghan War: The Siege of Malakand ends when a relief column is able to reach the British garrison in the Malakand states adjacent to India’s North West Frontier Province.
- 1916World War I: Austrian sabotage causes the sinking of the Italian battleship Leonardo da Vinci in Taranto.
- 1934Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of Germany following the death of President Paul von Hindenburg.
- 1943Rebellion in the Nazi death camp of Treblinka.
- 1989A massacre is carried out by an Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka killing 64 ethnic Tamil civilians.
- 1990Iraq invades Kuwait, eventually leading to the Gulf War.
- 1998The Second Congo War begins.
- 2014At least 146 people were killed and more than 114 injured in an explosion at a factory near Shanghai.
View the complete list of August 2 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 2, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shane Lynch, Magdalena Tul, Frunzik Mkrtchyan, Amber Le Bon, Diane Neal, Sanja Doležal, Camile Velasco, Peter Davison, Matt Heafy, Kenny Wayne Shepherd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 2 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 2, 2003.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd August 2003 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 19, 1981. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1992. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 2, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd August 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 2, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 214th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,652 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,884 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 192
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 10, 2035
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 19, 1981 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1992 (-115)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (August 2, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1977 – Sophie Dahl, English model and author; April 21, 1919 – Don Cornell, American singer and trumpet player (d. 2004); October 14, 1945 – Lesley Joseph, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915