Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 1954 was a Friday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1954. It was the 34th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,531 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,844 days or 21.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 797 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 28, 1986.
If a dog named Liannie - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liannie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Liannie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Ralf Hütter
- 1948John Noble
- 1962James Marsters
- 1962Sophie Aldred
- 1973Donn Swaby
- 1977Kevin Navayne
- 1980Langhorne Slim
- 1981Ben Barnes
- 1986Letizia Ciampa
- 1990Jasmyn Banks
View the complete list of August 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1625Thomas Corneille, French playwright and philologist (d. 1709)
- 1947Alan Lee, English painter and illustrator
- 1947James Pankow, American trombonist and songwriter (Chicago)
- 1981Bernard Mendy, French footballer
- 1984Laura Georges, French footballer
- 1986Letizia Ciampa, Italian actress
- 1987Kristína, Slovak singer and pianist
- 1991Cory Joseph, American basketball player
- 1991Tejitu Daba, Ethiopian runner
- 1992Demi Lovato, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of August 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 14Agrippa Postumus, adopted son of the late Roman emperor Augustus, is executed by his guards while in exile under mysterious circumstances.
- 917Battle of Acheloos: Tsar Simeon I of Bulgaria decisively defeats a Byzantine army.
- 1000The foundation of the Hungarian state by Saint Stephen, celebrated as a National Day in Hungary.
- 1308Pope Clement V pardons Jacques de Molay, the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar, absolving him of charges of heresy.
- 1707The first Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1910The Great Fire of 1910 (also commonly referred to as the “Big Blowup” or the “Big Burn”) occurs in northeast Washington, northern Idaho (the panhandle), and western Montana, burning approximately 3 e6acre.
- 1920The first commercial radio station, 8MK (now WWJ), begins operations in Detroit.
- 1989The O-Bahn Busway in Adelaide, the world’s longest guided busway, opens.
- 1989The pleasure boat Marchioness sinks on the River Thames following a collision. Fifty-one people are killed.
- 2014Seventy-two people are killed in Japan’s Hiroshima Prefecture by a series of landslides caused by a month’s worth of rain that fell in one day.
View the complete list of August 20 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20, and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Butterfly McQueen, Jason Done, Kevin Smith, Chin Chin Gutierrez, Kaho, Dolores "LaLa" Brooks, Lil Reese, Danielle Fishel, Karen Carpenter, Jane Asher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 20, 1954.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th August 1954 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 14, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,730,228,104. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 98,513,524 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1954. The estimated number of babies born on 20th August 1954 is 269,900. That’s equivalent to 187 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 68,005 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,514 times in the year 1954. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 20, 1954. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 232nd day of 1954
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 34th Friday of 1954
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 210 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,531 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,844 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 797
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 28, 1986
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 14, 1965 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1926 (-163)
- 1954 world population: 2,730,228,104
- Babies born in 1954: 98,513,524
- Babies born in 1954 every day: 269,900
- Babies born in 1954 every minute: 187
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 68,005 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,514 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1967 – Collin Chou, Taiwanese actor and martial artist; October 24, 1981 – Jemima Rooper, English actress; December 27, 1915 – Mary Kornman, American actress and singer (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,804