Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 20, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 232nd day of the year 1989. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,671 days or 10.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 28, 2021.
If a dog named Canoli - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Canoli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Canoli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937El Fary
- 1937Sky Saxon
- 1941Anne Evans
- 1947José Wilker
- 1948Robert Plant
- 1953Peter Horton
- 1962James Marsters
- 1973Donn Swaby
- 1974Santino Rice
- 1982Jamil Walker Smith
View the complete list of August 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 20.
- 1897Tarjei Vesaas, Norwegian author and poet (d. 1970)
- 1912John H. Michaelis, American general (d. 1985)
- 1949Katiana Balanika, Greek actress and singer
- 1949Nikolas Asimos, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1988)
- 1967Tori, American bodybuilder and wrestler
- 1977Paolo Bianco, Italian footballer
- 1987Roy Krishna, Fijian footballer
- 1989Nebil Gahwagi, Hungarian footballer
- 1992Matej Delač, Croatian footballer
- 1995Anna Danilina, Russian-Kazakhstani tennis player
View the complete list of August 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out George’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 14Agrippa Postumus, adopted son of the late Roman emperor Augustus, is executed by his guards while in exile under mysterious circumstances.
- 1467The Second Battle of Olmedo takes places as part of a succession conflict between Henry IV of Castile and his half-brother Alfonso, Prince of Asturias.
- 1707The first Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- 1794Battle of Fallen Timbers: American troops force a confederacy of Shawnee, Mingo, Delaware, Wyandot, Miami, Ottawa, Chippewa, and Potawatomi warriors into a disorganized retreat.
- 1866President Andrew Johnson formally declares the American Civil War over.
- 1914World War I: German forces occupy Brussels.
- 1950Korean War: United Nations repel an offensive by North Korean divisions attempting to cross the Nakdong River and assault the city of Taegu.
- 1968Soviet Union-dominated Warsaw Pact troops invade Czechoslovakia, crushing the Prague Spring.
- 1988Peru becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1988The Troubles: Eight British soldiers are killed and 28 wounded when their bus is hit by an IRA roadside bomb in Ballygawley, County Tyrone.
View the complete list of August 20 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 20, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sushant Singh Rajput, Andrea Anders, Ben Chaplin, Billy Childish, Ronda Rousey, Claudio Capone, Riho Sibul, Linda Kelsey, Jeff Chandler, Screamin' Jay Hawkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 20, 1989.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th August 1989 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 20th August 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 20, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 232nd day of 1989
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,671 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 373
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 28, 2021
- Age in dog years: 140 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-206)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx (August 26, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VIII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1946 – Steve Kanaly, American actor and director; April 12, 1987 – Brendon Urie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Panic! at the Disco); July 24, 1949 – Michael Richards, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089