Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1926. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,530 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,510 days or 31.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1958.
If a dog named Dudu - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dudu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dudu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Margo Kane
- 1961Stephen Hillenburg
- 1967Serj Tankian
- 1970Nathan Jones
- 1984Rachel Potter
- 1985Melissa M
- 1986Brooks Wheelan
- 1988Paris Bennett
- 1989Rob Knox
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1597Roger Twysden, English historian and politician (d. 1672)
- 1801Guillaume Groen van Prinsterer, Dutch historian and politician (d. 1876)
- 1869William Henry Ogilvie, Scottish-Australian poet and author (d. 1963)
- 1939Clarence Williams III, American actor
- 1956Jon Tester, American farmer and politician
- 1962Tsutomu Miyazaki, Japanese serial killer (d. 2008)
- 1967Darren Bewick, Australian footballer
- 1970Erik Dekker, Dutch cyclist and manager
- 1976Nikos Vertis, Dutch-Greek singer
- 1991Tess Gaerthé, Dutch singer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OHOOYXXNQWIJU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OHOOYXXNQWIJU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1810Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France, is elected Crown Prince of Sweden by the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.
- 1821Jarvis Island is discovered by the crew of the ship, Eliza Frances.
- 1901The International Secretariat of National Trade Union Centres is founded in Copenhagen.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1968Nicolae Ceaușescu, leader of Communist Romania, publicly condemns the Soviet led Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia, encouraging the Romanian population to arm itself against possible Soviet reprisals.
- 1991Coup attempt against Mikhail Gorbachev collapses.
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
- 1993NASA loses contact with the Mars Observer spacecraft.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Chen, Alfred Molina, John Huston, Freddie King, Rico Rodriguez, Kobe Bryant, Andrée Lachapelle, Wang Feifei, Adrienne Frantz, Władysław Komar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1926.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1926 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1926
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 169 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,530 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,510 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,170
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1927 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-181)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VIII.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1972 – Kōki Miyata, Japanese voice actor; November 24, 1994 – Reece Mastin, English-Australian singer-songwriter; June 2, 1920 – Johnny Speight, English screenwriter and producer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934