Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,171 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,724 days or 29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1962.
If a dog named Calamity - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Calamity will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Calamity will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1945Patty McCormack
- 1970Nathan Jones
- 1984Collie Buddz
- 1984Eve Torres
- 1987Kim Kibum
- 1990Big Chocolate
- 1992Song Seung-hyun
- 1999Maxim Knight
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1892Charles Vanel, French actor and director (d. 1989)
- 1904Count Basie, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Count Basie Orchestra) (d. 1984)
- 1915Raquel Rastenni, Danish singer (d. 1998)
- 1923Mario Laserna Pinzón, French-Colombian educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1933Michael Dacher, German mountaineer (d. 1994)
- 1944Jackie DeShannon, American singer-songwriter
- 1950Patrick Juvet, Swiss singer-songwriter and model
- 1980Paul Menard, American race car driver
- 1986Usain Bolt, Jamaican sprinter
- 1988Robert Lewandowski, Polish footballer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140Song dynasty general Yue Fei defeats an army led by Jin dynasty general Wanyan Wuzhu at the Battle of Yancheng during the Jin–Song Wars.
- 1680Pueblo Indians capture Santa Fe from the Spanish during the Pueblo Revolt.
- 1689The Battle of Dunkeld in Scotland.
- 1808Battle of Vimeiro: British and Portuguese forces led by General Arthur Wellesley defeat French force under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, Portugal, the first Anglo-Portuguese victory of the Peninsular War.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1883An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- 1942World War II: The Guadalcanal Campaign: American forces defeat an attack by Imperial Japanese Army soldiers in the Battle of the Tenaru.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1982Lebanese Civil War: The first troops of a multinational force lands in Beirut to oversee the Palestine Liberation Organization’s withdrawal from Lebanon.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosanna Munter, Rene Bitorajac, Otto Preminger, Graham Linehan, Antonis Remos, Ryan Bang, Brook Benton, Harold Reid, Anna Paquin, Patsy Pease.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 21, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1921 – Carol Channing, American actress, singer, and dancer; June 23, 1966 – Kanako Maeda, Japanese actress; September 7, 1953 – Marc Hunter, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Dragon and The Party Boys) (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,446