Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1932 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1932. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,683 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,561 days or 28.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,073 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1964.
If a dog named Klaus - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 407 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Klaus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Klaus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Charles Vanel
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1938Kenny Rogers
- 1944Jackie DeShannon
- 1967B. D. Foxmoor
- 1970Cathy Weseluck
- 1970Simone Eriksrud
- 1987Cody Kasch
- 1988Paris Bennett
- 1992RJ Mitte
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1925Judy Grable, American wrestler (d. 2008)
- 1934Sudhakarrao Naik, Indian lawyer and politician, 13th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2001)
- 1936Wilt Chamberlain, American basketball player and coach (d. 1999)
- 1945Patty McCormack, American actress and singer
- 1957Frank Pastore, American baseball player and radio host (d. 2012)
- 1973Steve McKenna, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1984Alizée, French actress, singer, and dancer
- 1986Usain Bolt, Jamaican sprinter
- 1990Bo Burnham, American comedian, singer-songwriter, and actor
- 1992Song Seung-hyun, Korean singer, guitarist and actor (F.T. Island)
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140Song dynasty general Yue Fei defeats an army led by Jin dynasty general Wanyan Wuzhu at the Battle of Yancheng during the Jin–Song Wars.
- 1680Pueblo Indians capture Santa Fe from the Spanish during the Pueblo Revolt.
- 1821Jarvis Island is discovered by the crew of the ship, Eliza Frances.
- 1897Oldsmobile, a brand of American automobiles, is founded.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1968Nicolae Ceaușescu, leader of Communist Romania, publicly condemns the Soviet led Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia, encouraging the Romanian population to arm itself against possible Soviet reprisals.
- 1979Soviet dancer Alexander Godunov defects to the United States.
- 1983Philippine opposition leader Benigno Aquino, Jr. is assassinated at the Manila International Airport (now renamed Ninoy Aquino International Airport in his honor).
- 1993NASA loses contact with the Mars Observer spacecraft.
- 2001NATO decides to send a peace-keeping force to the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Walsh, Athena Chu, Kati Kovács, Titiyo, Sandy Andolong, Jeffrey Walker, Andrew Prine, Ray Benson, Paul Weller, Ari Meyers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1932 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1903. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1932
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,683 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,561 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,073
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1964
- Age in dog years: 407 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1903 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1934 – Richard D. Zanuck, American film producer (d. 2012); June 17, 1980 – Kimeru, Japanese singer and actor; March 4, 1954 – Boris Moiseev, Russian actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,831