Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1932 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1932. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 365 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,777 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,592 days or 29.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,076 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1964.
If a dog named T-Rex - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 T-Rex will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like T-Rex will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bipin Gupta
- 1924Jack Weston
- 1949Loretta Devine
- 1952Glenn Hughes
- 1963Richmond Arquette
- 1965Caryn Mower
- 1970Nathan Jones
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1976Nikos Vertis
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1916Bill Lee, American actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1930Frank Perry, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- 1936Wilt Chamberlain, American basketball player and coach (d. 1999)
- 1937Donald Dewar, Scottish lawyer and politician, 1st First Minister of Scotland (d. 2000)
- 1970Cathy Weseluck, Canadian actress, singer, and director
- 1970Nathan Jones, Australian wrestler and actor
- 1976Nikos Vertis, Dutch-Greek singer
- 1983Chantelle Houghton, English model
- 1987Kim Kibum, South Korean singer and actor (Super Junior)
- 1988Paris Bennett, American singer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British forces begin besieging the French outpost at Pondichéry.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1888The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1901The International Secretariat of National Trade Union Centres is founded in Copenhagen.
- 1968James Anderson, Jr. posthumously receives the first Medal of Honor to be awarded to an African American U.S. Marine.
- 1969An Australian, Denis Michael Rohan, sets the Al-Aqsa Mosque on fire, a major catalyst of the formation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
- 1976Operation Paul Bunyan at Panmunjom, South Korea.
- 1979Soviet dancer Alexander Godunov defects to the United States.
- 1992Ruby Ridge Standoff in Idaho
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Momoa, Sterling Knight, Screaming Lord Sutch, Oleg Menshikov, Haylie Duff, Al Christie, Pavel Sedláček, Ken Chinn, Mindy Smith, Sandra Bullock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1932 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1903. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1932
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 365 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,777 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,592 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,076
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1964
- Age in dog years: 445 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1903 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VIII.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1920 – Ricardo Montalbán, Mexican-American actor, singer, and director (d. 2009); February 24, 1930 – Barbara Lawrence, American model and actress (d. 2013); October 27, 1982 – Takashi Tsukamoto, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889