Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1939 was a Monday and it was the 233rd day of the year 1939. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,475 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,158 days or 27.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,032 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 29, 1971.
If a dog named Loosie - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loosie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Loosie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Frank Perry
- 1938Ernie Maresca
- 1939Clarence Williams III
- 1947Carl Giammarese
- 1950Patrick Juvet
- 1952Joe Strummer
- 1965Caryn Mower
- 1975Alicia Witt
- 1978Fay Wolf
- 1984Eve Torres
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1597Roger Twysden, English historian and politician (d. 1672)
- 1908M. M. Kaye, Indian-English author and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1925Toma Caragiu, Romanian actor (d. 1977)
- 1940Endre Szemerédi, Hungarian-American mathematician and computer scientist
- 1954Bodil Niska, Norwegian saxophonist and composer
- 1963Nigel Pearson, English footballer and manager
- 1967B. D. Foxmoor, Greek rapper and producer (Active Member)
- 1968Laura Trevelyan, English journalist and author
- 1983Josh Harrington, American BMX rider
- 1989Charlison Benschop, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1897Oldsmobile, a brand of American automobiles, is founded.
- 1911The Mona Lisa is stolen by a Louvre employee.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Charleroi, a successful German attack across the River Sambre which pre-empted a French offensive in the same area.
- 1961Motown releases what would be its first #1 hit, “Please Mr. Postman” by The Marvelettes.
- 1982Lebanese Civil War: The first troops of a multinational force lands in Beirut to oversee the Palestine Liberation Organization’s withdrawal from Lebanon.
- 1983Philippine opposition leader Benigno Aquino, Jr. is assassinated at the Manila International Airport (now renamed Ninoy Aquino International Airport in his honor).
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
- 1992Ruby Ridge Standoff in Idaho
- 2013Hundreds of people are reported killed by chemical attacks in the Ghouta region of Syria.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Leslie, Till Lindemann, Charlotte Hudson, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Russell Morris, Salma Hayek, Marcus Brigstocke, James Longley, Kathleen Beller, Christopher Cross.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 1939.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 1939
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 206 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,475 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,158 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,032
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 1971
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1931 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VIII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1940 – John Mahoney, English-American actor; December 28, 1955 – Stephen Frost, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; December 30, 1973 – Frans Bauer, Dutch singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901